Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Star Wars movie trailer to air during....the O.C. WTF???

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest Slide On The Ice

Did any of you notice Anakin and Dooku in a saber battle? ;D

There was no Count Dooku in a saber battle. I didn't see Dooku anywhere in the new trailer...Someone enlighten me....

It was very quick. Right after you hear Palpatine say, "Learn to use the dark side of the Force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi..." you see a dark room with Anakin moving toward the left with his lightsaber swinging. To the far left with his own lightsaber, was Dooku.

Ah I've been enlightened...

Then my purpose has been fulfilled. The prophecy has come true.

How is it a prophecy if you already knew that Count Dooku was in the clip? lol

Ah, but the prophesy was not about the clip; the prophesy stated that a chosen would would slide across a stretch of ice to bring enlightenment to a junkie in the dark. And so I have. So let it be written, so let it be done. 8)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

There was no Count Dooku in a saber battle. I didn't see Dooku anywhere in the new trailer...Someone enlighten me....

It was very quick. Right after you hear Palpatine say, "Learn to use the dark side of the Force and you will achieve a power greater than any Jedi..." you see a dark room with Anakin moving toward the left with his lightsaber swinging. To the far left with his own lightsaber, was Dooku.

Ah, but the prophesy was not about the clip; the prophesy stated that a chosen would would slide across a stretch of ice to bring enlightenment to a junkie in the dark. And so I have. So let it be written, so let it be done. 8)

Well I'll tell you what..I'm all about the Dark!!!!!

Guest JMT

you dont know the power of the dark side.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Oh yes I do!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

On the contrary, I'm of the darker side of the darker side of the dark side. Sadly, I'm afraid of the dark. So my dark side has a nightlight next to my bed.

Guest swirlundergrounder

On the contrary, I'm of the darker side of the darker side of the dark side. Sadly, I'm afraid of the dark. So my dark side has a nightlight next to my bed.

OK...I think that you've been to the 'Dagobah System' way to many times..... :P