Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groove Cruise

Guest lyrik

Guest lyrik

Just booked 2 tickets for the Oct 16th-23rd Trip!

My friends do these events and from all the pics and stories I just couldn't pass it up this year. The bigger group is all going in Oct. Last cruise they had like over 300+ go in one group from all over the US - brought on their own equip got to throw pool parties and use the main club - fun fun fun - if you can afford to go - I highly recommend it - its everything thats great about a cruise on RCCL + its geared towards the clubbing peeps!

www.thegroovecruise.com

Guest lyrik

Sounds interesting, lyrik. And I'm sure if you're going, the music's GOTTA be uber-funky... ;D

I brought their whole entourage over to Blue when they were here last - pulled up in one of those super nice coach buses - Shel and Jason were gracious enough to give the Djs an hour and a half on the decks - the one DJ from Detroit - DJ Kalendr - is wicked on the decks - dmc tpye stuff with bangin funky house.

But its all about the party - always have a blast with these guys - they will all be down for conference.

Guest lyrik

one of the best click the link

royal carribeaan explorer of the seas

has an ice skating rink and everything :o

yep - was just on explorer last month - its one of the biggest in their fleet and the world - you can't beat RCCL - GET ON IT BITCHES!

Guest JoeBudious

also, what dj's.

I'd hate to be on a boat for 5 days with music that sucked.

It would some twilight zone episode if the music sucked.

That's me though. Music snob.

jb

Guest lyrik

also, what dj's.

I'd hate to be on a boat for 5 days with music that sucked.

It would some twilight zone episode if the music sucked.

That's me though. Music snob.

jb

It house - more of the Morillo type stuff - like I sadi above the main guy from Detroit has great skills and I think they are trying to get another bigger name - the music is good and certainly beats the hell out of the normal RCCL music - they do pool parties on the boat with Djs spinning, beach parties and they get the nightclub on the boat a couple nights. I beleive the website I gave above has some addt'l info on what to expect.

Guest lyrik

Sounds good' date=' I might just go... ;D

[/quote']

Do it up! I would like to see some people off the boards on the boat - it will be a hell of a drunken tour.

• 3 months later...
Guest Devilicious

Thanks for the reminder! Those prices are hella reasonable for a week long cruise. I didn't see any details on food/drink when on board, does anyone know if it's included or not?

Guest pod

I don't know if I could spend five days with the lot of you, with nowhere to run, and spotty internet service.

Guest lyrik

Thanks for the reminder! Those prices are hella reasonable for a week long cruise. I didn't see any details on food/drink when on board, does anyone know if it's included or not?

Never been on RCCL before? Believe me food will not be a problem....liqour on the other hand can be steep....you CAN purchase bottles and have them delivered to your room just have to pay the tax....which still usually works out to cheaper than off the boat. There is a sticker you can purchase for unlimited soda so that helps...bars on board are reasonable.

Just visit RCCL.com and read about how the boat is - then think of that times ten becuase n ow its catered to our type of younger crowd.that with the addition of the music and people coming on board.