Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP

Guest JMT

Guest web_norah

i dont see the point of stuffing your stomatch all day and then go have an obscene amount of food...thats disgusting

Guest LdySphynx

i dont see the point of stuffing your stomatch all day and then go have an obscene amount of food...thats disgusting

I believe it is called Gluttony..................and it's one of the 7 deadly sins, in other words MDP you're going to HELLLLLLLLLLLL :P!!!!!

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah I was thinking of recommending Samurai but with 16 you wont fit their biggest table.

Porcao would be good too or they just opened The Knife in Coconut Grove which I heard was similar but haven't been to yet.

Third place I would say is China Grill, thats good because its family style serving so everyone can have a little bit of everything.

Porcao is da bomb, its a all you can eat Brazilian restaurant.

The knife is also good, its an all you can eat Argentinian Steak House..

Go to Porcao, and you'll have good time..

Guest JMT

looks like China Grill is a popular pick. thank you all for the input.

Porcao sounds like my kind of place, but i doubt some of the group would go for it.

Guest mikepayne

1. I was somewhat joking. You don't want to pre-gorge yourself, but I know people who have cut down their intake big time for a few days before going there and if you do that, your stomach shrinks down to the point where you can't eat shit. There's no point in paying $35 for an all-you-can-eat meal if you aren't going to finish the first plate.

I believe it is called Gluttony..................and it's one of the 7 deadly sins, in other words MDP you're going to HELLLLLLLLLLLL :P!!!!!

2. I've never left Porcao without everyone in the group moaning and groaning about how they feel they are going to hemorrage and DIE due to how much they have eaten. If you can't handle gluttony, this is not the restaurant for you.

Guest Clarisa

Chuck E. Cheese? ;D

I prefer Dandy Bear.

Chuck E Cheese is the way to go. They have beer while dandy bear is no longer open and didn't sell beer when it was.

I had to reply to this thread...cuz im brazilian 8)

As many have said Porcao would be a great choice, its fun for those that have never experienced an "all u can eat" brazilian steakhouse, they bring the meat to you in squewers and so forth, they got about 12-14 different cuts(styles) of meat that you can choose from and a huge salad bar and offer really high quality service.

Last time i went there they had some fantastic paintings thru out the corridors.

Just make sure that you starve yourself till you go there to really take advantage of the "experience", but if you really do eat alot you might have to get a friend to carry you out.

Of all the steakhouses in the world, Porcao is rated #1 for an all you can eat restaurant aka "Rodizio".

and btw ive gonne to The Knife in Hallandale, and thought it was just another steak restaurant...not similar at all.

ps...make sure you order some "caipirinhas" for you and your guests, they'll love it.

;)

Guest mursa

peeps, what are fun places to go for a large birthday dinner in MIA? already did taverna opa and nobu.

thanks.

Carltons Restaurant and Lounge 1727 E Hallandale Blvd .

Ask for Jose if needed 8)

Guest xbbdc

we did porcao last year for TA dinner.

doing opa this year for the dinner.

the knife is a good place too (somewhere in hollywood?)

Guest durrtylexx

we did porcao last year for TA dinner.

doing opa this year for the dinner.

the knife is a good place too (somewhere in hollywood?)

There's one in Hallandale, and another the Knife restaurant in Sunrise; in the Sawgrass Mills Mall..