Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Ramirez @ Delux

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

come one, come all.

the last time Ramirez spun at delux was one his best nights in recent memory, imo. the tunage was phenominal and the place was busting at the seams. 'Down & Dirty' being my personal fave of the night.

ddg will agree, a few of us that were there were dragging ass that night but Ramirez had us hopping around like we found willy wonka's golden friggin ticket.

PBCs, i hope you see some of you there. 8)

come one, come all.

the last time Ramirez spun at delux was one his best nights in recent memory, imo. the tunage was phenominal and the place was busting at the seams. 'Down & Dirty' being my personal fave of the night

ddg will agree, a few of that were there were dragging ass that night but Ramirez had us hopping around like we found willy wonka's golden friggin ticket.

Hmmmm I did clean my house last night.... which is my usual friday night thing to do... and it is payday... and i don't have plans set for tonight..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:o ;D

Guest The_Man

How big is the place? I keep hearing so much buzz about it. Is it really worth the trip north of all the hotspots?? An inquiring mind wants to know. ;D

Guest JMT

How big is the place? I keep hearing so much buzz about it. Is it really worth the trip north of all the hotspots?? An inquiring mind wants to know. ;D

dont ask for hip hop.

Guest KellyKel

come one, come all.

the last time Ramirez spun at delux was one his best nights in recent memory, imo. the tunage was phenominal and the place was busting at the seams. 'Down & Dirty' being my personal fave of the night

ddg will agree, a few of that were there were dragging ass that night but Ramirez had us hopping around like we found willy wonka's golden friggin ticket.

Hmmmm I did clean my house last night.... which is my usual friday night thing to do... and it is payday... and i don't have plans set for tonight..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:o ;D

Hell yeah girl...you better come out!

I am happy to hear Johnny will be playin tonite! ;D

Guest JMT

so the hardcores were there, but all you clems who didnt show missed out. Johnny's buddy was a guest dj, they both tag teamed and flattened the D. no bones about it, the guy is very talented and has some serious skills. he dropped some heavy stuff. he is very well known in Columbia and plays along side all the biggest names that visit there. i think he'll play a couple more times with Ramirez. 8)

Guest AlanS

so the hardcores were there, but all you clems who didnt show missed out. Johnny's buddy was a guest dj, they both tag teamed and flattened the D. no bones about it, the guy is very talented and has some serious skills. he dropped some heavy stuff. he is very well known in Columbia and plays along side all the biggest names that visit there. i think he'll play a couple more times with Ramirez. 8)

What is Johnny's friend's name John? Just curious... BTW you are missing a night: Friday 3/25 - Delux ;) lol

Guest KellyKel

Hell yeah!! They were definitely rockin the D Fri!

I didn't see anyone else there!! :(

But...those of you who were not there totally missed out!

Guest JMT

What is Johnny's friend's name John? Just curious... BTW you are missing a night: Friday 3/25 - Delux ;) lol

Alan, i think his name was Tusco ??? he doesnt speak much english. but he brought it nasty with seamless mixing, a little scratching and even threw in some breaks for ddg. he might have hit the D a little harder than its used to but the dance floor never let up. great stuff.

well, i probably wont be there on 3/25 bc of wmc. 8)

Guest ddg

it was a good time....great tunes were played...johnnys boy was on point too......always good seeing the regulars...

btw...jmt...we wont be there next friday too...(bc of wmc)..i wonder if we will still get a paycheck.. ::) ::):P

Guest AlanS

Alan, i think his name was Tusco ??? he doesnt speak much english. but he brought it nasty with seamless mixing, a little scratching and even threw in some breaks for ddg. he might have hit the D a little harder than its used to but the dance floor never let up. great stuff.

well, i probably wont be there on 3/25 bc of wmc. 8)

Sounds like a good time @ the D 8)

You guys are fired if you don't show next Friday! lol :P