Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new Budweiser products

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

for anyone who might care....

so i was at Bru's Room the other night, and some beer jockey from Bud was giving out free bottles of their new products, "Budweiser Select" and "B^e" and i tried them.

"Budweiser Select" is a full body beer with low carbs and no aftertaste. it looks and feels like a regular Budweiser when you drink it and in your stomach, and it really does have no aftertaste whatsoever. its kinda bizzare and takes a while to get used to. i had a whole bottle and i still felt odd when not tasting anything. it made my mouth feel dry bc of the lack of aftertaste, but that may have been imagined.

"B^e" is an energy beer. it tastes like a beer and a red bull combined. not bad, i might actually order one of these between normal beers on a night out. the main drawback that i can see is that it might be a difficult name for the bartender to hear in a loud club environment. its also contains ginseng and guarana so apparently you get healthier as you drink.

BUDWEISERSELECT12oz.jpgBE10ozcan.jpg

Guest LeVeL

Budweiser is taking out too many beers for me...I rather stick to the original. And to the usual Corona, heineken, Becks, and Fosters Australian fr Beer!

With all this name change it seems to me that the Beer is begining to get like th Soda Industry. Sooner or later they will have Lime Beer or something...lol

Fuck that...

Guest JMT

Budweiser, schmudweiser...

It's all about the bullet...

coorslogo.jpg

side note: i was drinking the bullet at the time of the story. i love the bullet.

Guest Clarisa

Coronoas & Presidentes for me ;D

Oh...ok...twist my arm...

Nothing says sunshine like a clear bottle of beer...

:P

Guest mursa

I just picked up a nice 6 pack of Bud Select after work ( pre WMC weekend u can say )..

.... not bad at all , pretty good . ;D

Guest vegasguy25

I just picked up a nice 6 pack of Bud Select after work ( pre WMC weekend u can say )..

.... not bad at all , pretty good . ;D

I too picked up a sixer of Select, and it's pretty good.