Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say Something About The Person Above You

Guest Slide On The Ice

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ Doesn't know that I know she knows, although what she thinks she knows may not be what she really knows, but who knows?

Guest LdySphynx

^Doesn't know that I know what he doesn't know, and what I know he doesn't know I know, even though he doesn't know what I know he knows!!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ Obviously knows that I know more than she knows about what I know, as well as that she knows more than I know about what she knows, which either smells heavenly or stinks if you follow your nose.

Guest LdySphynx

^ Obviously knows that I know more than she knows about what I know, as well as that she knows more than I know about what she knows, which either smells heavenly or stinks if you follow your nose.

Ok, I know you know what I mean, but do you know what you mean, don't think you mean what you mean, cause I know I mean what I mean, but we both need to mean what we mean in order not to be mean!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Good point, because at this point I don't know if my statements are still on point, which will lead someone else to stare and point, which would be rude and mean. Do you know what I mean?

Guest LdySphynx

Good point, because at this point I don't know if my statements are still on point, which will lead someone else to stare and point, which would be rude and mean. Do you know what I mean?

Yep, thankfully we were able to mean what we both mean, and more importantly FUCKIN UNDERSTAND IT, LMAO.................or did you???

Good Keeping up ;D!!!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ Is, as I hereby proclaim, a cool chica with a smooth running mind.

Props to you too, for keeping up with my insane wordplay. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

^ Is, as I hereby proclaim, a cool chica with a smooth running mind.

Props to you too, for keeping up with my insane wordplay. ;D

^Is a very imaginative & creative individual must be great at manual labor!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ "Manual labor"....I'm not sure but she might be calling me a masturbator. I resemble that remark, I mean resent, no, uh, well, um...

Guest LdySphynx

Well no not really..............um well maybe, ummmmmmm no I didn't.............well now that you mention it, ROTFL!!!!

I don't know if you are but you are definitely on my COOL LIST!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

^started the 2nd best thread on this is site................wonder what other thread he can come up with???

Guest Slide On The Ice

^ No problem. I stumbled through the fake accent and gave up. I hope I didn't sound like too much of a dork when I did that. ;D