Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Restaurants in Miami

Guest JamMarq

Guest Satan

Sushi Samba is definitely wack ..too pricey for sushi, Pod's place is the best one so i hear.....

havent been to pod's place yet

but on the reasonably priced GOOD sushi, check out su-shin (the one in the Gables, not kendall) they serve food "Izakaya" which is kinda like "tapas" style

Guest lulamishka

3) Sushi Samba........japanese/brazilian fusion.....So. Beach

Sushi Samba=Sushi Garbage

I totally agree w/ you. ::insert thumbs down smiley here::

Guest lulamishka

My fav japanese restaurant is Miyako near Dadeland Mall. :)

But I'm sure Koky is gonna come in this thread any minute now and disagree with me...Fuck Sushi Rock, Koky!! Miyako is better!! :P

Guest lulamishka

Miyako is good but it's far as hell

Sushi Rock is like McDonalds for japanese/ sushi

HA! :D

I also hear Shoji sushi on South Beach is great. I've never been, but would really like to try it sometime soon.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Miyako is good but it's far as hell

Sushi Rock is like McDonalds for japanese/ sushi

There's a Miyako by my house in Sunny Isles around 181st and it's really good. Probably the best Japanese cuisine that I've had down here so far....

Guest pod

I also hear Shoji sushi on South Beach is great. I've never been, but would really like to try it sometime soon.

Overpriced for what you get, just like 95 percent of the other restaurants on South Beach. Ambiance is nice, but not when your dinner tab can be used to finance a revolution in Latin America.

Guest lulamishka

Overpriced for what you get, just like 95 percent of the other restaurants on South Beach. Ambiance is nice, but not when your dinner tab can be used to finance a revolution in Latin America.

LOL! :D

Guess I'll stick to Miyako, then. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I could eat at miyako for the rest of my life!!!!

Guest lulamishka

I could eat at miyako for the rest of my life!!!!

I've never been to the one in Sunny Isles (I don't even know if its the same owner), but the one near Dadeland Mall I swear has the best consistently good sushi. And the prices aren't like on SoBe!!

Guest lulamishka

Matsuri is great, so is Shibui in Kendall.

Never been to Matsuri. I used to loooooove Shibui. Now I have a new fav. But whenever I go there I always sit upstairs. 8)

Guest macboy

Pod, you need to stop telling people about Katana. I found myself having to wait for a seat the last couple of times I was there. Definitely getting busier. >:(

Guest Mia-Angel

Never been to Matsuri. I used to loooooove Shibui. Now I have a new fav. But whenever I go there I always sit upstairs. 8)

Me too but the tables upstairs are so low. I always end up kicking them when i have to get up. Kind of a pain.

Guest lulamishka

Me too but the tables upstairs are so low. I always end up kicking them when i have to get up. Kind of a pain.

That's cause you're sitting on the floor. :P

Guest Mia-Angel

That's cause you're sitting on the floor. :P

That's a very valid point !

Guest lulamishka

Soykas is very nice, great food.

Katana is awesome, gotta thank pod for that one. :D

Damn, I really have to try this Katana place...