Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dunkin' Donuts is back!!!!!!

Guest macboy

Guest macboy

Yeah, most of you couldn't give a shit. But about two years ago the beach lost 3 DDs in the same month. Since then I've had to pay three times as much for an inferior cup of joe at Starbucks. So welcome back, the DD is located at 16th and Alton and reopens next week.

Oh yeah, I'll be bumping this thread periodically over the next month, I don't give a fuck. :P

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kcariaga

I am happy about this, too, since I live within walking distance! They took away my yogurt place in that same plaza, which has been upsetting. This will make up for it!

Guest mikepayne

Sweet! Finally! So now we can have DD parties as well as AA parties.

Drunk Driving? That's the only DD party I see going with the AA party. ;D

Guest kcariaga

Sweet! Finally! So now we can have DD parties as well as AA parties.

Drunk Driving? That's the only DD party I see going with the AA party. ;D

lol

Guest r3nz0

Yeah, most of you couldn't give a shit. But about two years ago the beach lost 3 DDs in the same month. Since then I've had to pay three times as much for an inferior cup of joe at Starbucks. So welcome back, the DD is located at 16th and Alton and reopens next week.

Oh yeah, I'll be bumping this thread periodically over the next month, I don't give a fuck. :P

That was funny shit, Dan. ;D

Your comedy reminds me of a much older me. :)

funny.jpg

Guest ecpolo521

I still will never forget when I took a Metro bus up to Sunny Isles. The bus driver stops in the middle of the road and runs across the street to Dunkin' Donuts. I was like what the F#$K! ::) ;D

Guest AlanS

Man, their coffee is just not as great as everyone makes it out to be. I can brew a much better pot at home ;D

I think what makes the coffee good is the creme sugar combo... Beside's that it's just regular black american coffee.

I have gotten away from sugar in my coffee so I can really see the difference.

Guest AlanS

Man, their coffee is just not as great as everyone makes it out to be. I can brew a much better pot at home ;D

that's because you buy DD coffee in bulk and brew it at your house. :P

LOL!

:-X

Guest Electric Eel

In Israel Starbucks didn't survive. Every restaurant there serves great coffee. You can order iced coffee wherever you go, its great! I think Starbucks is just good marketing and convenience

Guest james stratus

Yeah!!! DD is back! I was shocked when I noticed that the DDs on Alton, 5th, and 41st all disappeared! I missed my Boston Cream ::)