Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dunkin' Donuts is back!!!!!!

Guest macboy

Guest AlanS

Yeah!!! DD is back! I was shocked when I noticed that the DDs on Alton, 5th, and 41st all disappeared! I missed my Boston Cream ::)

What the f are YOU still doing by the computer...

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest james stratus

Yeah!!! DD is back! I was shocked when I noticed that the DDs on Alton, 5th, and 41st all disappeared! I missed my Boston Cream ::)

What the f are YOU still doing by the computer...

Trying to get the f*ck out of here! It is a never ending pain in my ASS :-[

Guest lulamishka

My fav are the chocolate glazed doughnuts. Although I must say, the Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnuts are giving DD's a run for their money! :o

:::insert drool smiley here:::

Guest Justin Johnson

My fav are the chocolate glazed doughnuts. Although I must say, the Krispy Kreme chocolate glazed doughnuts are giving DD's a run for their money! :o

*Homer Simpson voice* mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...doughnuts...

Guest durrtylexx

Krispy Kreme

wickedcoolstuff_1832_16553982

Guest Justin Johnson

Krispy Kreme

wickedcoolstuff_1832_16553982

Holy shit. Nice endorsement. I admit it, KK's are better...

Guest Justin Johnson

Mvc-018f.jpg

this here is not a doughnut machine but actually a teleporter to dimension X

oh u have a coupon with that.... that will be $2.99 thank u come again ;D

And if you go between 3pm-7pm, you get 2-4-1 happy hour...

Dimension X here I come!!! Do I need bib for this?

You guys have to be kidding me! DD coffee tastes awful!!! >:(

It's like water, first of all. I'm not a HUGE fan of Starbucks. But when you pay $3 for 1 lb of coffee you can't expect it to be strong or rich in flavor or aroma.

Besides, we live in a city where Cuban coffee is everywhere. Not only that but so many finer delis, bakeries and cafes serve premium coffee (Illy, Segafreddo, Danesi, LavAzza and so many other Arabica and Colombian blends) at reasonable prices. Why go to a chain?

If you need to be comforted, a shot of espresso in Athens these days can cost up to E3.50. That's about $5.

Guest AlanS

It's like water, first of all. I'm not a HUGE fan of Starbucks. But when you pay $3 for 1 lb of coffee you can't expect it to be strong or rich in flavor or aroma.

Besides, we live in a city where Cuban coffee is everywhere. Not only that but so many finer delis, bakeries and cafes serve premium coffee (Illy, Segafreddo, Danesi, LavAzza and so many other Arabica and Colombian blends) at reasonable prices. Why go to a chain?

If you need to be comforted, a shot of espresso in Athens these days can cost up to E3.50. That's about $5.

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Guest Justin Johnson

I buy my own, grind it, and brew it, and nothing else tastes better. BUT when I'm in a rush, or need a quick fix, and it's convenient, I'll go to DD, and I like their coffee. I think it's a North East thing...

Guest ILLMATIC

Sweet! Finally! So now we can have DD parties as well as AA parties.

Drunk Driving? That's the only DD party I see going with the AA party. ;D

Did someone say AA??? SWEEEEEEEET! 8)

Guest coach

LOL @ 3 pages on a donut shop. Anybody got the hook up for the grand re-opening? I need to get on the guestlist.

Guest Davenavarro10

This is going to sound sad, but I've never in my life had a fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut. How good are they? I've had a few from the grocery store but I'm sure that they're not the same as fresh doughnuts from the actual Krispy Kreme store, that are right out of the oven. I think that the only Krispy Kreme in Miami is in North Miami. But I heard that a store is being built right across the street from Dadeland mall on Kendall drive. I guess I'll try a few when they open. And then hit Porky's gym.

Guest r3nz0

This is going to sound sad, but I've never in my life had a fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut. How good are they? I've had a few from the grocery store but I'm sure that they're not the same as fresh doughnuts from the actual Krispy Kreme store, that are right out of the oven. I think that the only Krispy Kreme in Miami is in North Miami. But I heard that a store is being built right across the street from Dadeland mall on Kendall drive. I guess I'll try a few when they open. And then hit Porky's gym.

Work out after eating a doughnut?

Bro, will you please take off your panties and at least attempt to act like a man?

Guest The_Man

Work out after eating a doughnut?

Bro, will you please take off your panties and at least attempt to act like a man?

LMAO!!

Guest Justin Johnson

I have to say that it's a pretty amazing experience. :)

I know it sounds corny, but man oh man, when they're fresh off the tray... *drools*

Guest Davenavarro10

Hey renzo, I don't know about you, but some of us actually care about our appearance. And I was just kidding by the way.