Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dunkin' Donuts is back!!!!!!

Guest macboy

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

This is the best news i have heard all week. I hate Starbucks, and work one block away from 16th and Altron. The best iced coffee. Perfect for a mid day pick me up lol.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Davenavarro10

Starbucks is way overpriced, and you can get better tasting, cheaper coffe anywhere else. It's amazing the number of Starbucks on South Beach. There's one on Ocean drive and I think 2nd street. There's one on Lincoln road, another one on Alton road. Am I missing any?

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Starbucks is way overpriced, and you can get better tasting, cheaper coffe anywhere else. It's amazing the number of Starbucks on South Beach. There's one on Ocean drive and I think 2nd street. There's one on Lincoln road, another one on Alton road. Am I missing any?

Actually two on Lincoln Rd, one on Meridian and one in between Washinton and Pennsylvania.

Guest Davenavarro10

What a waste. As if one Starbucks on Lincoln wasn't enough. Save your money and go to Joffreys instead.

Guest Justin Johnson

i heard 7-11 got a new slurpy machine

whooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

:P

Don't kid, I'm ready for a brain freeze! What flavors are they rockin' now??? LOL!

Guest Justin Johnson

they got one put in at wet willies....

AA meetin dawggggggggggggggg ;D

LMAO! They have a whole shitload of them there...

Guest kcariaga

i heard 7-11 got a new slurpy machine

whooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Really??? awesome-I love slurpees and the machine has sucked for a while

Guest Cosmigonon

You guys have to be kidding me! DD coffee tastes awful!!! >:(

It's like water, first of all. I'm not a HUGE fan of Starbucks. But when you pay $3 for 1 lb of coffee you can't expect it to be strong or rich in flavor or aroma.

Besides, we live in a city where Cuban coffee is everywhere. Not only that but so many finer delis, bakeries and cafes serve premium coffee (Illy, Segafreddo, Danesi, LavAzza and so many other Arabica and Colombian blends) at reasonable prices. Why go to a chain?

If you need to be comforted, a shot of espresso in Athens these days can cost up to E3.50. That's about $5.

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Ditto. Cuban coffe is the best, and is cheap, stronger, and better tasting. All of those corporate coffee chains are extremely overrated, so we can say that they're marketing machinery actually worked... :-X

Guest JMT

i know many people who have been drinking coffee longer than any of us have even been alive and they say DD is the best (in america).

they import all their beans from costa rica.

Guest ImAlwaysDancing

Durrtylexx--- Uh ohhhh, chocolate chip muffins are within walking distance! If anyone has not ever tried a DD choc chip muffin they are the BEST!

As far as krispy kreme, i like em but am probably the only person in the word who doesn't like them fresh and warm. If i buy one i put it in the refrigerator for half an hour or freezer for a few minutes before i eat it. This way the icing get's a little hard and the middle is still soft. OMG my mouth is watering lol.

Guest durrtylexx

Durrtylexx--- Uh ohhhh, chocolate chip muffins are within walking distance! If anyone has not ever tried a DD choc chip muffin they are the BEST!

As far as krispy kreme, i like em but am probably the only person in the word who doesn't like them fresh and warm. If i buy one i put it in the refrigerator for half an hour or freezer for a few minutes before i eat it. This way the icing get's a little hard and the middle is still soft. OMG my mouth is watering lol.

LMAO enjoy the muffins Sasha

Guest ic143

Sorry Sasha but you're not alone when it comes to krispy kreme. I don't like them hot either. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy cuz he's loves them that way... ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

i know many people who have been drinking coffee longer than any of us have even been alive and they say DD is the best (in america).

I know people that have been listening to music longer than any of us have even been alive and they think EDM sucks.

I know people that have been listening to music longer than any of us have even been alive and they think EDM sucks.

A lot of it does. These days, for every decent record that is pressed, 30 slices of crap make it onto the shelves of record stores. And for every really great record that is pressed, there are 15 decent ones coming out. That makes 450 slices of garbage for every slice of quality vinyl. ;D

Guest lulamishka

A lot of it does. These days, for every decent record that is pressed, 30 slices of crap make it onto the shelves of record stores. And for every really great record that is pressed, there are 15 decent ones coming out. That makes 450 slices of garbage for every slice of quality vinyl. ;D

Ok, that just hurt my head reading that. ::scratches head::

Guest Electric Eel

Sooooo.... I was watching Will and Grace just now and Grace follows a lady carrying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts into an AA meeting.

Ummmm... are they reading the boards???

Hi NBC!!

Guest lulamishka

Sooooo.... I was watching Will and Grace just now and Grace follows a lady carrying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts into an AA meeting.

Hi NBC!!

LOL! :D Man, now u got me hungry for a KK chocolate glazed doughnut, Leeeee! >:(:P

Guest JMT

they had coffee 30 years ago. did they have EDM?

EDM would be the equivalent of ice coffee.

Guest Electric Eel

Hi NBC!!

LOL! :D Man, now u got me hungry for a KK chocolate glazed doughnut, Leeeee! >:(:P

hmmm, maybe this will curb your hunger... its really nasty and wet outside, you dont want to have to get in your car! :P

Guest lulamishka

Hi NBC!!

hmmm, maybe this will curb your hunger... its really nasty and wet outside, you dont want to have to get in your car! :P

Well, that and the fact that the nearest Krispy Kreme to me right now is 50 minutes away (and that's with no rain or traffic).

Although...I have one 15-20 minutes from my house opening soon!! ;D

You guys have to be kidding me! DD coffee tastes awful!!! >:(

It's like water, first of all. I'm not a HUGE fan of Starbucks. But when you pay $3 for 1 lb of coffee you can't expect it to be strong or rich in flavor or aroma.

Besides, we live in a city where Cuban coffee is everywhere. Not only that but so many finer delis, bakeries and cafes serve premium coffee (Illy, Segafreddo, Danesi, LavAzza and so many other Arabica and Colombian blends) at reasonable prices. Why go to a chain?

If you need to be comforted, a shot of espresso in Athens these days can cost up to E3.50. That's about $5.

Im not a coffee fan, but i did have 3 frappes with my loukoumades a couple weeks ago. ;D