Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dunkin' Donuts is back!!!!!!

Guest macboy

Sooooo.... I was watching Will and Grace just now and Grace follows a lady carrying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts into an AA meeting.

Ummmm... are they reading the boards???

Hi NBC!!

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to pick myself up off the floor just to post this...OMG tooooo freakin funny!!!

PS...Hi Debra Messing!!!! :waves:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest macboy

Sooooo.... I was watching Will and Grace just now and Grace follows a lady carrying a box of Krispy Kreme donuts into an AA meeting.

Ummmm... are they reading the boards???

Hi NBC!!

LOL! :D Man, now u got me hungry for a KK chocolate glazed doughnut, Leeeee! >:(:P

hmmm, maybe this will curb your hunger... its really nasty and wet outside, you dont want to have to get in your car! :P

Well, that and the fact that the nearest Krispy Kreme to me right now is 50 minutes away (and that's with no rain or traffic).

Although...I have one 15-20 minutes from my house opening soon!! ;D

The Krispy Kreme truck just rolled into Walgreens about 20 minutes ago and the donuts were steaming hot!!!!!!! Man they smelled so good and...wait just a minute!!!!!!! >:( This is a Dunkin' Donuts thread, people. Stop threadjacking!!!!!!!!

;D

Guest Cosmigonon

i know many people who have been drinking coffee longer than any of us have even been alive and they say DD is the best (in america).

they import all their beans from costa rica.

I know people that have been listening to music longer than any of us have even been alive and they think EDM sucks.

they had coffee 30 years ago. did they have EDM?

EDM would be the equivalent of ice coffee.

I'd say EDM is the equivalent of all these major chain companies.

Guest coach

KK's are overhyped crap, like Starbucks. Winchell's was the best, but DD is pretty good. Actually, Wal-Mart has better donuts, strangely enough. But that's out in east-butt-ville, so YAY DD!

i know many people who have been drinking coffee longer than any of us have even been alive and they say DD is the best (in america).

I know people that have been listening to music longer than any of us have even been alive and they think EDM sucks.

Actually, some of the pioneers of electronic music, like Jean Michel Jarre, started experimenting with electronic sounds as early as the mid to late 70's. ;D

Guest JMT

the vast majority of people here listen to EDM.

forget it, im not going to get sucked into your circular logic Josh.

Guest lulamishka

AAAAAHhhhh!! On my way to work this morning, I noticed that the Krispy Kreme they're opening up on US1 IS GONNA HAVE A DRIVE THRUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o ;D ;D

Well, at least that's what I *think* I saw... I hope I'm right!

Guest jona7

This is going to sound sad, but I've never in my life had a fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut. How good are they? I've had a few from the grocery store but I'm sure that they're not the same as fresh doughnuts from the actual Krispy Kreme store, that are right out of the oven. I think that the only Krispy Kreme in Miami is in North Miami. But I heard that a store is being built right across the street from Dadeland mall on Kendall drive. I guess I'll try a few when they open. And then hit Porky's gym.

They Opened one here in the doral...where Schlotskys Deli was... ;D

And yes theyre good when they are fresh

Guest lulamishka

They Opened one here in the doral...where Schlotskys Deli was... ;D

And yes theyre good when they are fresh

Damnit, I want a fresh chocolate glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut now... :'(

Guest Cosmigonon

the vast majority of people here listen to EDM.

forget it, im not going to get sucked into your circular logic Josh.

My arguments sounded better in my head anyway... LOL :P

Guest vaughan

I go to Starbucks everyday... And it's for the cup... with the natural cardboard sleeve... great marketing; I'm hooked! Although their coffee is good, I must say, IMO Dunkin D's coffe has a VERY, VERY distinct taste and is a great mild coffee. I would probably say that Starbucks has the whole "Experience" thing down, but DD takes home the trophy for their coffee.

STEP AWAY FROM THE DOUGHNUTS!

Guest macboy

Sign posted on the window that says applications are being accepted. So which one of you wants to make my coffee? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dudewithatude

and award for thread of the year about absolutely nothing goes to "Dunkin Donuts is back"...honorable mention also awarded for most tangents in a single thread.

Is this really approaching 100 posts?

???

I guess you all take your coffee effing seriously.

Guest mrdonotlikeu

and award for thread of the year about absolutely nothing goes to "Dunkin Donuts is back"...honorable mention also awarded for most tangents in a single thread.

Is this really approaching 100 posts?

???

I guess you all take your coffee effing seriously.

020_Coffee.jpg

taken very seriously....

Guest james stratus

Krispy Kreme is supposed to open a store here on the beach sometime this year! I don't know why I just remembered that ???

Guest coach

Well, I'm not even going to draw the obvious humorous analogies, but Dunkin Donuts is not yet open. Reports are that they are supposed to open next week.