Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest Davenavarro10

New Episode tonight Junkies. I think it involves Cartman exterminating hippies. I just hope that it's better than last week's episode.

Guest Davenavarro10

When they actually showed footage of a real sex change operation I almost threw up, disgusting!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

Better than last week's episode. But nowhere near as funny as the Bloods Vs. Cripps episode, or the Ninja weapons episode.

Guest dino

The episode was funny, but the footage of the actual operation was uncalled for. I had to turn my head. I never want to have an image like that in my mind...ever.

Good episode otherwise.

Guest LdySphynx

The episode was funny, but the footage of the actual operation was uncalled for. I had to turn my head. I never want to have an image like that in my mind...ever.

Good episode otherwise.

Which footage???

Guest Davenavarro10

It was footage of an actual sex change operation. yshowed it at the beginning of last week's show.

Guest LdySphynx

It was footage of an actual sex change operation. yshowed it at the beginning of last week's show.

Yeah, for some reason I thought it ws the Hippies Operation footage when the drill through the Crowd of those "God Damn Hippies"!!!!!

That's why I was like, HUH??

Guest LdySphynx

now this is a real entertaining show.....South Park :) :)

i love it

unlike that retarded OC thing.

OK now i'm really confused :-\!!!!!

Guest web_norah

read the OC thread

they think the OC is the bomb

and i think the OC blows

btw i love South Park and think it is genius

(in a nutshell)

Guest LdySphynx

read the OC thread

they think the OC is the bomb

and i think the OC blows

btw i love South Park and think it is genius

(in a nutshell)

OMG, this is the second thing we agree on in less than a month...............ARMAGEDDON IS CLOSE, Beware people :P!!!!!!

Guest pod

slayer saves the day 8)

I can totally sympathize with the episode. I was the little metalhead, and I was surrounded by the granola crowd when I grew up.

my friend and i have come up with a theory about south park...in the past all the season premieres of south park sucked. it's like the creators tried too hard...they had a few months to create an episode, and they've all sucked (in my opinion of course). last week's i thought was horrible. but this week's was great. it relied on current events, and i think this is where south park shines. college hippies on spring break, that crazy professor from u of colorado-boulder, spoofing "the core", etc.

i think these guys can only work under a weekly deadline. it's like the night before the show has to get done, they lock themselves in a room with some sort of artificial stimulant (coffee, etc) and spit out an episode that's hilarious.

Guest pod

me too. I can't stand college hippies or hippies in general. The show made a valid point. They yak about making a change in the world, but don't get beyond the shit-talking while passing a joint stage.

Guest Davenavarro10

I think the best episodes are the ones that focus on Cartman. A funny one that comes to mind was when he pretended to be retarded in order to win the special olympics.