Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park

Guest Davenavarro10

Guest LdySphynx

IT'S ON BITCHES!!!!!

It's a repeat but a good one

Tweak & Butter's are in this one!!!!

Ahhhhhh, this is way too much PRESSURE!!!!

HA HA..."he made me close my eyes and suck it out of a hose"

Guest Davenavarro10

Ldysphynx this episode is awesome. Cartman going to the Sperm bank and asking for 5 lbs of Seamen (Semen), ha!!!

And when he tells his friends that he got some free seamen from some asshole who made him close his eyes and suck it out of a hose. Hilarious. This show is genius!

Guest LdySphynx

Ldysphynx this episode is awesome. Cartman going to the Sperm bank and asking for 5 lbs of Seamen (Semen), ha!!!

And when he tells his friends that he got some free seamen from some asshole who made him close his eyes and suck it out of a hose. Hilarious. This show is genius!

Yep this is definitely one of the Great Classics!!!

Freaking Hilarious!!!

Guest LdySphynx

I've never seen this one :o!!!!!!

LMAO, WTF!!!!

Holy Shit, they're in the Hot Tub talking about homosexual fantasies :o!!!!

How could I have missed this episode!!!!

Ok one thing I noticed, was that Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman were MIA is this episode strange.....but it was still a good one!!!

Lets see how the new one thats coming up does!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

LdySphYnX you'll probably disagree with me, but I was not impressed with the new episode last night. So far I haven't been very impressed with any of the new episodes. I think the best one was probably last week's episode where Cartman was trying to get rid of all the damn hippies!

Guest LdySphynx

LdySphYnX you'll probably disagree with me, but I was not impressed with the new episode last night. So far I haven't been very impressed with any of the new episodes. I think the best one was probably last week's episode where Cartman was trying to get rid of all the damn hippies!

Yeah last night was OK, nothing really to rave about!!!

I hope they get better!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

What did you guys think about last night's episode? I saw it but wasn't paying very close attention. I did notice all the current events that they threw in there. That's one thing that I love about the show. The episode featured the new Sony PSP as well as made fun of the Schiavo case. Only South Park can pull of a story with all these different types of elements, and do it in a hilariously offensive way.

Guest LdySphynx

What did you guys think about last night's episode? I saw it but wasn't paying very close attention. I did notice all the current events that they threw in there. That's one thing that I love about the show. The episode featured the new Sony PSP as well as made fun of the Schiavo case. Only South Park can pull of a story with all these different types of elements, and do it in a hilariously offensive way.

I really have mixed feelings about it.......................it had to do with Kenny being in a vegetative state and people deciding whether to keep him alive or not!!!

I reall didn't laugh much, the only part I did laugh at was when Kenny gets to the gates of heaven and meets St Peter and when he introduces himself to kenny, he mumbles "who the fuck is St Peter"..............I FUCKING CRACKED UP!!!

But thats it!!!!

One valid point the show did make, was when they finally find the last part of kenny's will it stated that his last wishes were that if he were to ever be in a vegetative state to PLEASE never broadcast it on National TV!!!!!

SO VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

So LdySphynx would you go as far as tosay that you didn't find the episode very funny? I for one didn't, but I wasn't paying close attention. Like I've said before, I haven't found any of the new episodes this season hilarious. I think 4 new episodes are left, hopefully they'll be much funnier than the ones that have already been aired.