Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Favorite Part of Easter

Guest LdySphynx

Guest LdySphynx

Cadbury Creme Eggs

B0007XK758.jpg

OMFG, I can eat these little suckers in Dozens.................but I don't :'(!!!

Oh well 4 will do for now!!!!!

Guest LdySphynx

Cadbury Creme Eggs

B0007XK758.jpg

OMFG, I can eat these little suckers in Dozens.................but I don't :'(!!!

So good. Great post.

I break them in half and eat the creamy filling I can deal without the chocolate........so sometimes I throw it away!!!

I know I know what a waste, but im not a big chocolate lover!!!

UNLESS its WHITE CHOCOLATE, then we're talking!!!!!

Cadbury Creme Eggs

B0007XK758.jpg

So good. Great post.

I break them in half and eat the creamy filling I can deal without the chocolate........so sometimes I throw it away!!!

oh man, that is soooooooo hot

Guest LdySphynx

Cadbury Creme Eggs

B0007XK758.jpg

So good. Great post.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ok if you say so :-\......LMAO!!!!!

Guest jona7

Cadbury Creme Eggs

B0007XK758.jpg

So good. Great post.

haha ... i was thinking the same...:D

Guest LdySphynx

My favorite part of Easter is the Reese's Peanut Butter Egg. A taste of heaven.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I know what you mean......................do you know what you mean :P???

Guest Slide On The Ice

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I know what you mean......................do you know what you mean :P???

Oh yeah! I know what I mean, and I know that you know what I mean, because when it comes to loving Reese's, I mean what you mean, which happens to be the same meaning as what I mean. I'd continue on and on with this wordplay, but that would be mean.

I love how every holiday Reese's has a chocalate/peanut butter pumpkin for Halloween, or a tree for Xmas, or the egg for Easter. It's something to look forward to when the holidays come around. :D

Guest LdySphynx

Oh yeah! I know what I mean, and I know that you know what I mean, because when it comes to loving Reese's, I mean what you mean, which happens to be the same meaning as what I mean. I'd continue on and on with this wordplay, but that would be mean.

I love how every holiday Reese's has a chocalate/peanut butter pumpkin for Halloween, or a tree for Xmas, or the egg for Easter. It's something to look forward to when the holidays come around. :D

Yep, I know what you mean :P!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Speaking of which, I'm starting to salivate. It's a good thing I have some Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups left over from Easter. And my diet was going so well. Oh well. ;D

Guest LdySphynx

Speaking of which, I'm starting to salivate. It's a good thing I have some Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups left over from Easter. And my diet was going so well. Oh well. ;D

I still have 2 Cadbury Eggs ;D :P:drool:..................but not for long, He He!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

I still have 2 Cadbury Eggs ;D :P:drool:..................but not for long, He He!!!!

Apparently we've been a bad influence on each other. heh heh!

Guest LdySphynx

Ok they are officially non existant!!!!

YUM YUM, on my Tongue!!!!

Guest Slide On The Ice

Ok they are officially non existant!!!!

YUM YUM, on my Tongue!!!!

Nice. But they still do exist in a different form, in your belly. Myself, I am about to grab those Reese's and tell them like Fat Bastard, get in my belly!