Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Tuesday Night Set.....

Guest musicalmissionary

Guest musicalmissionary

..... goes to .....

MARK FARINA

followed by a tie for second between DJ Spinnu and DJ Dixon.

I swear Mark Farina could tear the space terrace apart if he wanted to. The man is a total master of vibe control. His sets are relentless and yet dynamic. He can drop bombs like the major prog jocks and still weave in deeper funkier jazzy tunes. He's simply amazing every time.

Guest djtroko

I have two words for you guys

John Digweed

@ pawn_shop_banner.gif

Damn, diaga... wanted to meet u... guess I didnt recognize u but I concur... best set of the night goes to this party. I didnt stay for the full digweed set cause I am at work wishin I wasn't but hell, it was well worth it. I think Jimmy Van M layed some sick ass tunes and did an excellent job warmin up the night... He threw some sick 80s rmxs... A few times he had problems adjusting the sound in the room but people cheered it up... I was glad to see the Pawn Shop reinforced the main floor with Turbo Sound...

The most funny or just weird thing of the night...

NO TURNTABLES IN THE DJ BOOTH... ONLY 3 CDJ1000MK2 and an Allen & Heath mixer.... Thats why I could ID any tunes...

Hoped everyone enjoyed it as much as I did...

Guest ramon

I'm really sad I missed Sven, but I did get to see Lee and Danny with a bunch of friends playing some mad 80's tunes. :)

Guest klit

John Digweed at pawn shop was just :o

Great venue, hot girls, amazing music, and packed place. Great event thrown by bedrock and creations.

Guest lyrik

SNEAK BEATS 8)

Tearing it up at the Whitelaw

;D

Word!

Last night - HONEY DIJON and our very own SETH SHORE -ripping BASH APART!

Guest Seb

SNEAK BEATS 8)

;D

Word!

Actually called you last night, you would have loved this party. Straight up funky and techy all night. Started out with Wescott Devines LA LA LA and kept it bumpin from then on. I truley forgot what an experience DJ Sneak really is :o Lots of Toronto peeps too ;D

Guest lyrik

SNEAK BEATS 8)

;D

Word!

Actually called you last night, you would have loved this party. Straight up funky and techy all night. Started out with Wescott Devines LA LA LA and kept it bumpin from then on. I truley forgot what an experience DJ Sneak really is :o Lots of Toronto peeps too ;D

If I didn't have to work I would have been there. You called? I didn't see a missed call.

fuck all that

INFUSION & HERNAN :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D

Dam, if Meganite wasnt on the same day, this would have been the party for me. >:(:)

Guest dudeitzdiesel

LIEBING IS GOD.

IT DOESNT GET ANY BETTER OR ANY HARDER OR EVEN LOUDER....I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BLOW THE WHOLE SPEAKER SYSTEM...INSANE.