Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Savoy Hotel, South Beach

Guest pod

I'm a cheap bastard, I won't pay more than $70 for a hotel. Think about it, how long are you really in a hotel room? Especially in Miami Beach? Maybe 4 hours a day max?

Guest trancepriest

Overpriced is all dependent on the persons income... I myself am too poor (which really equals love gadgets too much :) ) to be spending more than $100 a night on hotels... but some people can easiy spend $300 a night irregardless for how long they actually stay in the room. The Savoy seems like a fine hotel to me. If you could get your hands on some discounts/coupons.. then i'm sure you could get it for $100 or less per night. If money is not a problem.. then it looks good to go.

Guest trancepriest

It's easy to find the coupon books locally... hmmm but I don't know about where your at. I picked up one in Denny's the other day and got a $100 discount at a hotel that I was staying at on FTL beach. If I find one with a coupon for Savoy hotel... I will PM you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barstar diana

I'm a cheap bastard, I won't pay more than $70 for a hotel. Think about it, how long are you really in a hotel room? Especially in Miami Beach? Maybe 4 hours a day max?

theres this little hotel on collins if your cheap like pod, that has a really great feel, clean and rooms are 70 bucks...its run by a swiss family...its my best kept hotel secret on sobe that im sharing with you but shhhhhhhhh

http://www.hotelatlantica.com/

also the clay hotel on washington, but thats a hostel....

http://www.clayhotel.com/