Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm pissed at Crobar

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

We went to Crobar last night (not a big fan of Fatboy Slim) but Infusion played LIVE and WOW!!!!! :o

The only down point was right in the peak of their set, the damn soundsystem went out (or something along those lines). What a buzzkill. Then it took Crobar like 15 minutes to get it fixed!! >:(

What a copout! Finally, they went back on and finished their set. But I could tell they weren't happy with the club.

Guest laliux

I know.. I was like WTF!!..we went upstairs and Barbara Tucker was singing her heart out and everyone was enjoying that.

Junkie XL really brought the house down when he played "Enjoy the Silence". ;D ..I left a little before 3am..there is still a lot to do till Saturday night.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Verrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy upsetting with the whole sound system shutting off dilema. Never heard Infusion live till last night and its one of those moments you almost cant dance your just like 'damn' they were good

DJ Rap came on a little after and it was 'eh' whatever...

SPACE afterwards funnn funnn funnn... I didnt wake up on time for work I might be getting fired. NOT GOOD =)

junkie xl was unfreakinbelievable. i got to see infusion 2 nights in a row thanks to that little mixup w/ nocturnal. i talked to one of the guys from infusion after their set last night, he said their ultra performance will be even better.

about the power fuck up i laughed a little, crobar just couldn't handle infusion 8)