Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Catalina Hotel "Menace to Sobriety" pool party cancelled!

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Unfortunately the city came in & shut down the party around 1pm. Permit issue with the hotel regarding the pool side & lounge area. We apologize to those who were actually there when the whole thing took place. We're just as dissapointed as you, if not more. Apologies go out...

there's a bug goin' around this conference & it's hit a few clubs & hotels. I really simpathize with Nocturnal- cuz it happened to us, but to a lesser degree of course...

Anyway, Happy Conference & enjoy the rest of what's out there & I'll see u @ The Defected party tonite @ Amika!

biz@djrolandmiami.com

:)

Guest biznation00

even the Timo Mass & company event that was supposed to take place tomorrow afternoon @ the Catalina was pulled. Just received word on that also, if I'm not mistaken. :-\

Guest james stratus

Sorry I just noticed this and the other thread about your party at the Catalina. If I had seen it yesterday or even Monday night I would have PMed you that all the events there for the rest of the week were cancelled on Tuesday night.

Guest barstar diana

the city is being a bitch about the noise ... let's hope we wont have anymore problems

where's Roland playing again ?

miamis stupid raking in millions of dollars and shutting down parties where money is flowing for noise, half the peeps in town came to hear that noise!

Guest klit

I passed by after an expo was at on the beach and noticed party was definately not happening. Too bad, but not a prob since we got roly playing here the other 51 weeks of the year and he was the only dj I wanted to see play there.

Guest coach

Unfortunately the city came in & shut down the party around 1pm. Permit issue with the hotel regarding the pool side & lounge area. We apologize to those who were actually there when the whole thing took place. We're just as dissapointed as you, if not more. Apologies go out...

Upfront, honest, and concilliatory. Now THAT's the way to run a business.

Guest r3nz0

My question is WHY WAS THIS ROLAND'S ONLY GIG FOR WMC?!?!

Bah. I agree.

That is the most unfair thing I have ever heard.

Guest biznation00

My question is WHY WAS THIS ROLAND'S ONLY GIG FOR WMC?!?!

poor planning, busy schedules & lastly, if we are involved in an event, we want to make sure it's worth your while & ours too. That's why you don't see roland play himself out around town & why you don't see me promoting 50 different nights @ 50 different clubs. When the time is right for something, the time is right. Timing is everything!

ps. doesn't help that our event at the catalina was cancelled & so was his surprise slot somewhere else too... :-\

Thanks for your thoughts. Now go see him this Saturday @ Amika, if you guys missed him soo bad!