Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Positive Surprise of WMC

Guest coach

Guest coach

So, what happened to you that you totally did not expect or plan, but was totally cool?

Saturday after Ultra we wandered by Tantra (after a *really* bad experience at Amika). The place was packed, the energy was off the chain, and D:Fuse was tearing that place several new holes. Cover was only $5 and the Apple Martini's, though a little steep, were fantastic. Whoever went on after D:Fuse went a little more hardcore and yet totally held the room. People were just freaking going insane.

Guest eatbiscuits

Meeting Paul Van Dyk at the hotel we were staying at (he was staying 4 rooms away from ours). WTF?!

Guest Diabolique

at the AAA party, which was rather lame, until I went to the patio, where Dn'B was playing...

Dieselboy couldn't make it, so after Roni Size played for an hour or so, he teamed up and JAMMED for hours with Rozell (beatbox), and one of his(rozell) DJs from the RockSteady crew. He made a point to thank us for putting up with him for so long, the crowd was more than happy with this turn of fate. He played all forms of Dn'B, and chatted about it as we went, like Dn'B 101.

priceless ;D

Guest obby

at the AAA party, which was rather lame, until I went to the patio, where Dn'B was playing...

Dieselboy couldn't make it, so after Roni Size played for an hour or so, he teamed up and JAMMED for hours with Rozell (beatbox), and one of his(rozell) DJs from the RockSteady crew. He made a point to thank us for putting up with him for so long, the crowd was more than happy with this turn of fate. He played all forms of Dn'B, and chatted about it as we went, like Dn'B 101.

priceless ;D

WERD!!!!

My favorite part of that night.

Guest Devilicious

Sound Tribe Sector 9 at the Shelbourne Wednesday omg the drummer is amazing... really captivating music over all

Guest durrtylexx

priceless ;D

Werd Roni Size was fucking sick. nasty nasty nasty.

Guest musicalmissionary

MATTHEW DEAR AT JAZZID - SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

INCREDIBLE! :o

I second that. Although it was Friday night.

Guest ramon

chris liebing in the main room wends morning fucking wrecking that place a new asshole

He is so fucking sick.. i'm glad he destroyed the main room... guy has madddd talent ;D

you need to hear him with speedy laura .. hit me up on the aim later :)

Guest coach

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but what happened at Amika?

As we came up to see our friend Eve Falcon spin, after Ultra, the bouncers quite literally flung someone into Annette. He stomped on her foot, which was in an open-toe pump, and smacked her in the stomach. Then they completely ignored her like it never happened. Not even an apology. We left before I got out of hand. But Tantra was so much fun, anyway.