Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest tres-b

Sennheiser HD-25 Questions...

Guest tres-b

Considering pulling the trigger on a pair of these but none of my friends has a pair and I have never actually used them. I have no doubt that the sound quality is great but---

1-Are they comfortable?

2-What's your overall opinion? Worth the $$$?

Its between these, the Stanton 3000s and the Pioneers.

Guest omar

excellent buy. You wont regret it, as they are tops for comfort and are pretty durable for being so lightweight. Ive been through 3 or 4 pairs of headphones until I found these!

Guest lyrik

They are good phones - the only thing that concerns me is the durability of them since they are light weight - I am pretty rough on my phones so I passed on these and went with the new Technics phones that are out and I love them - best bass on a pair of phones I have had yet - but I have only had them 2 weeks so lets see the longevity of them - one thing I love is the removable cord...when headphones go out 9 times out of ten its not the drivers its the shabby ass wires inside the cord that break and splinter and lose ground. With the new technics if that happens all you have to replace is the cord. Plus they fit like a glove.

Guest tres-b

They are good phones - the only thing that concerns me is the durability of them since they are light weight - I am pretty rough on my phones so I passed on these and went with the new Technics phones that are out and I love them - best bass on a pair of phones I have had yet - but I have only had them 2 weeks so lets see the longevity of them - one thing I love is the removable cord...when headphones go out 9 times out of ten its not the drivers its the shabby ass wires inside the cord that break and splinter and lose ground. With the new technics if that happens all you have to replace is the cord. Plus they fit like a glove.

Nearly every piece of the HD25's can be replaced by the user-in this case, me.