Clubplanet Nightlife Community

more Bond news

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

if this is true, i think this is a horrendous idea.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Orlando To Bloom As Young 007?

Orlando Bloom's dream of becoming the next James Bond looks set to become reality - but he'll be playing the young 007. The Pirates Of The Caribbean actor has confirmed he has been in negotiations to star in Young 007. He says, "I love the idea, in principle, as he can be far more adventurous and do more stunts. This is as near as I think I will get to playing the grown up James for the next 20 years." The first Young 007 movie will be based on new novel Silverfin and will be set in the 1930s, years before Bond discovered he likes his Martinis shaken, not stirred. The film will follow the young Bond from school at Eton, England, to his uncle's house in the west Highlands.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest web_norah

the new bond guy is daniel craig..from the new british movie layer cake (movie looks pretty cool)

drum roll please:

it's official

craig.jpg

Guest web_norah

you obviously haven't seen Craig's work or acting ...he is done quite a few films, and i think a mature guy should be Bond ...not some juvenile ...

Guest swirlundergrounder

As if the James Bond francise isn't suffering enough as it is... I love James Bond but the whole concept is so 1960-1980's now.

the thing that made the Bond films so cool was the little gadgets that he got in each film. Now all of that technology is real and they haven't came out with any good gadgets or cars even new plots that make you say 'Wow'..

They should just end the whole thing and Kill off James Bond...

Guest LeVeL

As if the James Bond francise isn't suffering enough as it is... I love James Bond but the whole concept is so 1960-1980's now.

the thing that made the Bond films so cool was the little gadgets that he got in each film. Now all of that technology is real and they haven't came out with any good gadgets or cars even new plots that make you say 'Wow'..

They should just end the whole thing and Kill off James Bond...

I totally agree with you on that, The reason I saw the 007 films was because the gadget,cars and the villains all that made James Bond a louder than life figure is all gone now.

They really have to stop making these movies and just move on.

Guest jamu

I agree I remember bond movies for cool gadgets and more importantly awsome and witty dialogue. Neither are there. All we have a outrageous one liners and fantasic gadgets that are not even remotely possible. I doubt that bond will continue to be a huge sucess unless they change the format somewhat.