Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Bitch writes a wonderful, glowing....

Guest sarahcj

Guest web_norah

it reads like an Humberto Guida blurb, i swear

btw many thanks Sarah for the GAT shotout to both Isabel and i. i'll keep everyone posted once the documentary and DVD are ready :)

Sounds to me like the Bitch reads these boards and posts all the negativity as her own "insightful" views. ::)

Nick, I say that you make EVERYONE register that wants to read the boards and NOONE can be signed in as a guest. Also an email address should be REQUIRED and VERIFIED before anyone is allowed to post. ;)

Guest JMT

ignorant.

although, i would have to agree on the pregnant women at ultra. i saw 2 who were sporting shades after dark and had water bottles. pretty f-ing disturbing.

Guest sobe2004

review of ULTRA was right on point . . . hope she next rights how SPACE jacked its prices to $200 per person sunday morning . . .

Guest web_norah

review of ULTRA was right on point . . . hope she next rights how SPACE jacked its prices to $200 per person sunday morning . . .

i second the last motion re: Space.

Guest rollyp66

Sounds to me like the Bitch reads these boards and posts all the negativity as her own "insightful" views. ::)

Nick, I say that you make EVERYONE register that wants to read the boards and NOONE can be signed in as a guest. Also an email address should be REQUIRED and VERIFIED before anyone is allowed to post. ;)

I 2nd that!

Guest macboy

Hey, if people will pay it. No one is forcing them to go into the club.

Exactly. Louis is smart. After 8 or 9 in the morning, he can control the crowds by upping the entry in both GA and VIP. He can see what the market will bear, so to speak. In any event, he's making less at the bar at that time of the morning, so it's in his best interest to up the entry. Smart businessman. WMC 2003 I saw them asking for $1000 for VIP entry at 8:30am. I turned around and went home. ;)

Guest RCordeschi

I 2nd that!

I'm with you guys on this one!!!

Guest Satan

LMAO

thanks for posting that link. i hadnt had a good laugh yet today.

its obvious whoever wrote it is as far out of touch as one can be. time to hire a new bitch, and make sure the new reporter actually attends the events they write about.

Guest Satan

"50 people at 430 am in various stages of OD" (not surprising but still messed up )

uh-huh, please describe the well-known "stages of O.D." Dr. Bitch. they were probably in varying stages of indigestion.

i can see it now.. "this one will need 3 amps of narcan and a foley STAT!, put that one in bed 8 with the latest new times issue, ready to cardiovert this pookiehead with 350 joules...everyone clear!".......

Guest Satan

"One man, a 26-year-old electrical engineer from Davie, said he'd taken more than a dozen hits of LSD and lost his cell phone, his glasses, and the rest of his stash."

I wanna meet this kid.. LMFAO ;D

most likely its the reporter herself....no wonder she missed three-quarters of ultra and woke up after the shit was over.

Guest sobe2004

It wasn't 200 bucks. Maybe 200 bucks a head at VIP if you broke it down, but not general admission.

It was 200 general admission. No joke . . .