Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downtown 24 hour zone issues....

V. Barbarino

I got some intel across my desk today, so I made a few calls and this is what i'm hearing...

what you see is what you get. All the venues that have 24 licenses are here to stay including the patio, but the old space block is no more in the 24 hour zone....

thats it...

I got some intel across my desk today, so I made a few calls and this is what i'm hearing...

what you see is what you get. All the venues that have 24 licenses are here to stay including the patio, but the old space block is no more in the 24 hour zone....

thats it...

dude lmaooooooooo "PATHETIC" !!

Guest klubveteran

thats it...

dude lmaooooooooo "PATHETIC" !!

Koky,

please theee club legend deserves better treatment than that.

show respect to coojunkie royalty

;D

Guest coach

thats it...

Hmmmm... that would certainly make things interesting. Do you have any more info on this? Has the city commission actually voted on it? Who brought it up? Who is spearheading the effort to limit the 24 hour district? Thanks!