Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bornslippy22

WHEN WILL YOU DIE?

Guest LdySphynx

According to our research, you'll be dead by

MAY 2059 at the age of 83 probable cause HEART ATTACK! ::)!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

March 2056 at the age of 83 of a Heart Attack....

Guest whipNtsher

Im not going to ever die! At least i believed that when i was 20 now-a-days im happy to wake up.. LOL

Guest LdySphynx

April 6th 2005, cause of death, reading too much bullshit on analjunkie.com ;D

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

OH SHIT!!!!!!

April 6th 2005, cause of death, reading too much bullshit on analjunkie.com

are u still modeling for them?

Only on wed's ;D

Ummmmmmmmm no, I was the army guy, all of the gear in the rear, bling was teh UPS guy, cause he can delivery soo much bullshit

Guest swirlundergrounder

So far it looks like I'll out live everyone on the thread... 8)

Guest LdySphynx

NOT ME, look closely and carefully :P;)!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

NOT ME, look closely and carefully :P;)!!!!

Oh I thought mine said 3056 at the age of 883...lol

Guest MELI2444

It says that in 2056, I will die of cancer.......

p.s. Mrmatas.....I guess maybe I should quit smoking. ;D

The Death Test www.okcupid.com/death

According to our research, you'll be dead by

March 2051

at age 74

- probable cause -

heart attack

YOU DIE: 74.2 years

AVERAGE MALE LIFE SPAN: 72.5 years

As you can plainly see, you have no more health & vitality than the average man.

WHY YOU DIE?

56% heart attack

24% car accident

13% overdose

5% drowning of the lungs

2% wounds

Guest Electric Eel

August 2061

Age 82

Heart Attack

When i'm getting close to 82, i'll try to remember this :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

I played around with this entering 3 different scenarios. First doing this test with my current life style. Second if I improved some areas of my current life style. And finally with the bad habits that I used to have 4 or 5 years ago.

It seems that if I get more exercise it will add 3 years to my estimated life span of 83 and if I did this test 4 or 5 years ago with the habits that I had back then, it would shave off only 4 years off of my calculated life span.

A few friends of mine that live more healthy than I do all got calculated life spans less than I did.

It seems according to this test family genetics plays a big role in how long you are going to live if nothing bad happens to you and you are able to live your life out.

Almost as if this tests takes the average life span of your 3 closest / recent relatives that died and then the test factors in your current habits to add or subract to the total years that is calculated for you.

For example my 3 relatives died at estimated ages of 70, 80 and 90. So that average number is 80 years old. After which the test adds or subracts days or years from that total depending on what habits you have.

Guest mrdonotlikeu

the day I canot get it up anymore.... I could die right there and then. Great second post!!!!!!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

I played around with this entering 3 different scenarios. First doing this test with my current life style. Second if I improved some areas of my current life style. And finally with the bad habits that I used to have 4 or 5 years ago.

It seems that if I get more exercise it will add 3 years to my estimated life span of 83 and if I did this test 4 or 5 years ago with the habits that I had back then, it would shave off only 4 years off of my calculated life span.

A few friends of mine that live more healthy than I do all got calculated life spans less than I did.

It seems according to this test family genetics plays a big role in how long you are going to live if nothing bad happens to you and you are able to live your life out.

Almost as if this tests takes the average life span of your 3 closest / recent relatives that died and then the test factors in your current habits to add or subract to the total years that is calculated for you.

For example my 3 relatives died at estimated ages of 70, 80 and 90. So that average number is 80 years old. After which the test adds or subracts days or years from that total depending on what habits you have.

You're really bored, aren't ya...? :P ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

You're really bored, aren't ya...? :P ;D

No. The formula all of a sudden just came to me this morning...

Guest dgtlfnk

December 2038

at age 68

probable cause: Cancer

Hmmm.... I was born in march, 71... so how can I be 68 in December, '38??

So much for Harvard's Math Dept. laughinghysterical1js.giflaughinghysterical1js.gif

Anyway... bullshit. No one in my family dies... or so it seems. I did just have an uncle die at the age of 50... but he smoked like a chimney, and COMPLETELY ignored doctors, as well as all the early warning signs.

He's got 3 older sisters (my mom and aunts)... and no other family members have died since the '70s. My grandma on my Dad's side is 92 for cryin' out loud. I dare say I got her genes. ;)

Ok... um.... I'm not reading too much into this "test". Honest.

;D