Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHEN WILL YOU DIE?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Lamont is just happy to be alive today

Why do you always talk about yourself in the third person? Do you have voices inside your head? :o

Guest Slide On The Ice

Lamont is just happy to be alive today

Why do you always talk about yourself in the third person? Do you have voices inside your head? :o

Don't ask him that, ask the third person. ;)

Guest Slide On The Ice
According to our research, you'll be dead by

January 2034

at age 67

- probable cause -

cancer

YOU DIE: 66.8 years

AVERAGE MALE LIFE SPAN: 72.5 years

As you can plainly see, you have less health & vitality than the average man.

You have 10505.0 days left on this earth.

You've already lived 57% of your life.

How depressing.

I played around with this entering 3 different scenarios. First doing this test with my current life style. Second if I improved some areas of my current life style. And finally with the bad habits that I used to have 4 or 5 years ago.

It seems that if I get more exercise it will add 3 years to my estimated life span of 83 and if I did this test 4 or 5 years ago with the habits that I had back then, it would shave off only 4 years off of my calculated life span.

A few friends of mine that live more healthy than I do all got calculated life spans less than I did.

It seems according to this test family genetics plays a big role in how long you are going to live if nothing bad happens to you and you are able to live your life out.

Almost as if this tests takes the average life span of your 3 closest / recent relatives that died and then the test factors in your current habits to add or subract to the total years that is calculated for you.

For example my 3 relatives died at estimated ages of 70, 80 and 90. So that average number is 80 years old. After which the test adds or subracts days or years from that total depending on what habits you have.

thats awsome !! im gonna continue my lifestyle !! 74 is more than enough for me ;D

Guest pod

April 2070, of old age.

This test is biased though. They're not calculating in the march of technology. By the 2030s I'm predicting some form of major life extension technology that will allow people in our generation to make it to 2100, which by then we will see storage and up/downloading of human consciousness.

I'm banking on immortality.