Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anything matter...?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

...on this board if it's not about Morillo? ???

Just wondering. :-\

it is the flavor of 2005 in Miami

**more like 2002 elsewhere ***

you'll be hearing about this cat and Fanciulli / Sander for ages on Phil....

Guest durrtylexx

it is the flavor of 2005 in Miami

**more like 2002 in everywhere else ***

exactly

Guest pod

Didn't know Fanciulli was 2002's flavor.

Oh, and Miamians knew who Erick was in 2002. Why do you think every night he's played this town since that Memorial Day at crobar, has been slammed? Space could forget about flyering that weekend, and massive amounts of people would still show up.

Guest LdySphynx

Morillo was way hot back in 2002

And he still is to us Country FOLK..................but I guess a Big City Gal like yourself would'nt know about that now would you, being that you've lived all your life in NY ::)!!!!!

Oh and I guess DT isn't so 4 years ago ::), PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES of course it does!!!!!

FUCK YOU !! GROOVE ERIC IN DA HIZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE !! TRANCE BITCH !!

Guest LdySphynx

YES of course it does!!!!!

FUCK YOU !! GROOVE ERIC IN DA HIZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSE !! TRANCE BITCH !!

Why do the Words FUCK 2 TRANCE all of the sudden feel like coming out of my mouth :-X :P!?!

Guest pod

Morillo was way hot down here, but is even more so now. With thousands of people teeming to get in his party, everyone's wondering what makes this guy hot shit!

025.jpg

ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD JUST FOLLOWS WHATEVER SALEEN SAYS ... EVEN IF THEY HATE HIM OR WHATEVER BUT SOONER OR LATER THEY BLOW HIM ::) AND GO ALONG WITH THE BANDWAGON THAT HE STARTS !! SAD BUT TRUE . THATS WHY I RESPECT SO MUCH THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE YOUR OWN TASTE AND DO YOUR OWN THING .. EVEN IF IT DOESNT ATTRACT HUGE CROWDS OR WHATEVER. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT "YOU" AS A PARTICULAR PERSON LIKE .. IVE HEARD MORILLO 4 TIMES AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY HES GOOD BUT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS ON HERE PORTRAY HIM TO BE .

Morillo was way hot down here, but is even more so now. With thousands of people teeming to get in his party, everyone's wondering what makes this guy hot shit!

025.jpg

SHEEEEEEEEEEP !!! AND YOU DAN JUST FOLLOW WHATEVER AND WHOEVER "SPACE" DECIDES THEY WANT TO BE THE BEST DJ THAT COMES TO MIAMI ::)

Guest LdySphynx

025.jpg

Yeah and funny thing is he seems to be HOT in NY as well................Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder WHY???

OH and lets not forget IBIZA & mostly all of Europe.......damn I don't know but it seems to me that he is liked in more than just Miami ::)!!!!

ALMOST EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD JUST FOLLOWS WHATEVER SALEEN SAYS ... EVEN IF THEY HATE HIM OR WHATEVER BUT SOONER OR LATER THEY BLOW HIM ::) AND GO ALONG WITH THE BANDWAGON THAT HE STARTS !! SAD BUT TRUE . THATS WHY I RESPECT SO MUCH THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE YOUR OWN TASTE AND DO YOUR OWN THING .. EVEN IF IT DOESNT ATTRACT HUGE CROWDS OR WHATEVER. ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT "YOU" AS A PARTICULAR PERSON LIKE .. IVE HEARD MORILLO 4 TIMES AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY HES GOOD BUT NOT WHAT YOU GUYS ON HERE PORTRAY HIM TO BE .

demut_002.gifdemut_002.gifdemut_002.gif

Guest LdySphynx

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!

I could care 3 SHITS what Saleen likes or what he posts on here, I will list my favorite DJs and it whould explain a bit more on why I favor & have favored Morillo since 2001.................Tom Stephan,Calderon, Clamaran, & Fontaine!!!

I like House in general but Tribal & Progressive Tribal are my passion!!!!

So I don't know who would possibly follow Saleen, but it sure as HELL ain't me......................besides I was not born to be a follower ::)!!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!

I could care 3 SHITS what Saleen likes or what he posts on here, I will list my favorite DJs and it whould explain a bit more on why I favor & have favored Morillo since 2001.................Tom Stephan,Calderon, Clamaran, & Fontaine!!!

So I don't know who would possibly follow Saleen, but it sure as HELL ain't me......................besides I was not born to be a follower ::)!!!!

you must be cuban !! jumping quick to conclusions ::) read the 1st word in my post ::) that will resolve all your problems..

i know you liked morillo for a long time .. but i guarantee you 90% of the people who like him now just heard of this guy less than a year ago

Guest LdySphynx

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!

you must be cuban !! jumping quick to conclusions ::) read the 1st word in my post ::) that will resolve all your problems..

i know you liked morillo for a long time .. but i guarantee you 90% of the people who like him now just heard of this guy less than a year ago

I know, I just felt like saying something.................come on you know im Cuban there has go to be SOME Drama in my posts ;) :-*!!!

Guest rollyp66

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!

lol but I shall say I'm a fan of morillo I have been a fan for more than a year... and I don't give a flying fuck what Saleen says...most of you know how I reallly feel about that subject..

Guest pod

Hey, I go to trance events at Space too. Yeah yeah yeah I get paid to do it, but even still, I'm enjoying myself!

Not to mention I am at other clubs as well shooting DJs of diverse styles and backgrounds. Just so happens that here in Miami they tend to be of the house variety...but like your vaunted trance, house happens to have a huge variety of subgenres. If you said Shawn Rudnick plays the same as Sander Kleinenberg, I'd have to make sure you weren't on something. Just like conversely if I said Tijs played the same music as M.I.K.E, you'd probably wonder how much I had to drink that night.

look-what-i-can-do-black-sm.jpg

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you copying me nigga, get your own punchlines :P;) ;D!!!!!!!!

oh yeah yeah i wanna be just like ingrid ::)

Guest pod

I don't know why I bother responding. I try to rationalize, and all that I get is a GIS'd image in response.

Guest LdySphynx

I don't know why I bother responding. I try to rationalize, and all that I get is a GIS'd image in response.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dan, it's funny!!!

Did you leave ur sense of humor on the another thread, you really need to take a break from your Mod duties they are taking a toll on you ;)!!!!

You respond because it is your inherent duty to defend Space 'til the death. ::)