Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davenavarro10

Ultimate Fighter

Guest Davenavarro10

Have any of you guys seen this show on Spike? I for one am not really a fan of reality t.v. but this show is an exception. Where else on t.v. do you get to see actual fights without huge boxing gloves? If you guys haven't seen it, you should definitely check it out. The show is aired monday nights from 11:05 to 12:05.

Guest whipNtsher

Dude! That shit is the BOMB! Next time some pudd is telling you how bad he is just think of those guys. They put a new meaning to the word badass! You have to have some serious balls to get in a ring like that.

Guest Davenavarro10

The guys on this show put pro wrestlers to shame. They train all day, aren't big-bellied meatheads, and actually fight until someone either taps out, throws in the towel, gets knocked out, or the fight is stopped by one of the officials. The guys on the show are warriors, and it seems that they like pain, they welcome it.

Guest whipNtsher

Warriors they are indeed! And you got that right about them liking pain. This is why these guys are so bad. Everyone things they are tough but these dudes live for blood. The first time i saw ultimate fighting i couldnt believe the beatings these warriors tood and gave.