Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Contributors Needed! (new 09.20.2005)

Guest pod

Guest pod

We're looking for new writers to do reviews and articles of the following:

- Nightlife related events. Club openings, concerts, special events, music festivals, that sort of thing.

- Fashion. Diane has an opening, we need you there. Calvin's got a new line? We want you on it.

- Movies. Blockbuster hits, today's bomb, the art-house film that only you saw...all fair game.

- Music. Not just DJ mixes and dance music. That new Kanye album really struck a nerve? That's fair game!

- Art. Britto's got a new opening? Perfect!

Writers in all fields will be asked to do interviews relevant to their coverage area on occasion. Don't worry about credentials and getting set up, we provide that sort of thing!

This is a paying position. Applicants must be 21 or older.

Email dan@cooljunkie.com with samples or further inquiries.

I need people in the Chicago area to photograph events.

Working under the banner of our sister site, clubplanet.com, I will be needing several people to go out and shoot events on a weekly basis in the area. This is a long term gig. Excellent opportunity for students, recent grads, or people out on the town looking for some money.

- Must be 21 or older.

- Experience preferred, but not needed. I'll give you shooting advice if you're new to this.

- Must have own digital camera.

- This is a paying gig. The more you work, the more you earn.

- Interested? Email dan@cooljunkie.com .... that's me, your esteemed (come on, work with me...) photo editor.