Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davenavarro10

Beach Ball festival 2005

Guest Davenavarro10

It's going down this Sunday, literally on the sand at South Beach between 7th and 8th street, from noon to 8 p.m. Tickets are $20.00 and there will be an open bar all day. There will be performances by Maxi Priest as well as the band Live. For those of you junkies that want to beat me like a red headed step child, and/or throw sand in my face, here's your chance. I'll be easy to spot. I'll be wearing an I hate CrzyC t-shirt. Just kidding. But I do think that I will definitely check out this event.

Guest pod

Noon on Sunday? Too much effort, and I'm liable to combust with the sun directly overhead without a tarp blocking some of it. Well, that is what you'd expect me to say? ;D

Guest Davenavarro10

Pod you don't have to be there at noon, it's going to be hotter than the Devil's asshole at that time. Just take it easy the night before (at Space)and pace yourself. You can show up later on, after 3 or 4, have a few drinks, take some pics, beat me senseless and check out a pretty good rock band. It's going to be a good time.

Guest barstar diana

where is this on the beach, im planning on going tomorrow and dont want to get caught in the traffic...the nikki beach traffic almost gave me a heart attck, it took me almost an 1.5 hr to find parking...i finally found a meter right smak in front of the diesel store...thank god my friend heinekien accompanied me to niKKi >;)~

i need to work on my tan... lol

Guest barstar diana

I actually went to this. I was the asshole with a camera. Really.

pod an asshole?