Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davenavarro10

I'm Rich Biatch!!!

Guest Davenavarro10

This one's for all you Chappelle show fans. The I'm Rich Biatch Tour will be taking place at the Miami Improv (in Coconut Grove) on April 8th & 9th. The tour features Kyle Grooms, Donnell Rawlings (bka Ashy Larry), and the infamous Charlie Murphy (star of the Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories). Tickets are still available for both shows. I for one can not wait to see Charlie Murphy, his I'm Rick James bitch and Prince stories were hilarious. He's probably the funniest guy on the show.

Guest barstar diana

i just bought tix...to bad i missed the first show

thank god for sunday ;)

miamiimprov.com

Guest Seb

Went to this Saturday, great show. I'd say Darnell (Ashy) was probably the funniest. Charlie Murphy was good too 8)

Guest barstar diana

Went to this Saturday, great show. I'd say Darnell (Ashy) was probably the funniest. Charlie Murphy was good too 8)

ya darnell was super funnie!

Guest Seb

ya darnell was super funnie!

which show did you go to? We went to the 10pm show on Saturday. Place was packed :o

Guest klit

Was there saturday night. Darnell was hilarious as was marina. Both got a lot of talent. Charlie murphy I didn't like so much. He had good material, but he is more fitted to be a writer and for sketch comedy rather then stand up.

Guest Seb

Was there saturday night. Darnell was hilarious as was marina. Both got a lot of talent. Charlie murphy I didn't like so much. He had good material, but he is more fitted to be a writer and for sketch comedy rather then stand up.

true he didn't have the greatest flow in his routine. There was even someone trying to heckle him. He stood his ground though which was impressive.