Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think nocturnal .....

should just wait till october to open.. since the slow season is here ya know ? ;D then have a grand opening for halloween.. and call the night

"NOCTURNALS GRAND OPENING" "WITCHES AND BITCHES" !!

NO CLUE WHY I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

Their original opening was suppossed to be last year's Halloween...

Actually last years WMC...

I knew somebody was gonna say that... :P

Guest Ar

just checked the nocturnal website... the WMC lineup looks sick..... :P :P :P :P :P

i think part of the reason space was such a mess during the conference was because nocturnal didnt open...

those bastards better open soon with some good talent to make up for the WMC bullshit....

Guest pod

Well Chib, there's tasteful flyers and there's not. Even though bitches isn't a bad word anymore, putting it on a flyer is a bad design decision. I haven't seen any top-flight club (amika, crobar, Space, Mansion...) use that term on it. As a matter of fact, most DJ/music oriented clubs flyers are not that worded up at all.

050409_lg.jpg

short and to the point: Nic, Ivano, Gaby, Vert, and Mike E at Space.

fridays_lg.jpg

Even simpler. Shawn, Amika, Fridays.

Well Chib, there's tasteful flyers and there's not. Even though bitches isn't a bad word anymore, putting it on a flyer is a bad design decision. I haven't seen any top-flight club (amika, crobar, Space, Mansion...) use that term on it. As a matter of fact, most DJ/music oriented clubs flyers are not that worded up at all.

050409_lg.jpg

short and to the point: Nic, Ivano, Gaby, Vert, and Mike E at Space.

fridays_lg.jpg

Even simpler. Shawn, Amika, Fridays.

good !! then "NOCTURNAL" could be the 1st to try out the "NEW" ideas 8) ;D

Guest pod

Something tells me they won't call their opening party Witches and Bitches though. Something else tells me that by October they'll be in operation already.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

didnt your mother tell you that if you keep rolling your eyes like that you can stay like that permanently :P

Guest stryke303

just tired of all the negative bullsh*t being spouted left and right by those who haven't worked a day at the club. some of us have given our lives to this project and all we hear is nothing but negativity. true, the club's gone through a crap storm. but we are working so freaking hard and it seems that all we get for that work is crap thrown in our faces. but, at the end of the day we're still working hard to bring you guys a great club. all i can say is that reading some of the garbage i read on this board and elsewhere breaks my heart.

just tired of all the negative bullsh*t being spouted left and right by those who haven't worked a day at the club. some of us have given our lives to this project and all we hear is nothing but negativity. true, the club's gone through a crap storm. but we are working so freaking hard and it seems that all we get for that work is crap thrown in our faces. but, at the end of the day we're still working hard to bring you guys a great club. all i can say is that reading some of the garbage i read on this board and elsewhere breaks my heart.

im just letting ya know that i at no time said anything negative .. now if you took something that way , well , thats another story :-\ i actually cant wait for that place to open 8) but you gotta admit .. WITCHES AND BITCHES WOULDA BEEN A GREAT LOGO ;D 8)