Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i think nocturnal .....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stryke303

honestly i don't think they'll open at all

i'm not talking about u koky...but how's the above comment for negative? sounds pretty negative to me. just take a look throught the forum. there's plenty of negative remarks to spit in the face of our work. for the record, i like the idea of "witches and bitches." there are a ton of great marketing ideas that could go along w/ that ;) i've just been quiet for too long on this and other issues. i just couldn't stay quiet anymore. it's not you koky. it's the misinformed, the jealous, the rude, and the hurtful people i'm speaking of. ok, now can i stop posting!?

i'm not talking about u koky...but how's the above comment for negative? sounds pretty negative to me. just take a look throught the forum. there's plenty of negative remarks to spit in the face of our work. for the record, i like the idea of "witches and bitches." there are a ton of great marketing ideas that could go along w/ that ;) i've just been quiet for too long on this and other issues. i just couldn't stay quiet anymore. it's not you koky. it's the misinformed, the jealous, the rude, and the hurtful people i'm speaking of. ok, now can i stop posting!?

no please stay !! dont be like all the other famous dj's and say real dj's dont post on forums .. thats bullshit !! you guys need to interact with your people ;D

Guest klit

U still playing in santo these days? Might head down there for a couple of days this summer so let me know if you are playing there. As for nocturnal, sad the place did not open for conference but as long as the end result is worth the wait and hard work you guys put into it then don't mind all the negative comments cause as soon as the place opens up those same people that are hating on the club will be :-* ass for guestlist info and etc.

U still playing in santo these days? Might head down there for a couple of days this summer so let me know if you are playing there. As for nocturnal, sad the place did not open for conference but as long as the end result is worth the wait and hard work you guys put into it then don't mind all the negative comments cause as soon as the place opens up those same people that are hating on the club will be :-* ass for guestlist info and etc.

yupp !! i know a few already that talked crap for over a year .. and when they heard it was gonna open for conference went nutts to get on the list , get ticks etc etc .. lol

Guest coach

Hey Stryke, don't take it too hard, man. People talk bad about all the clubs, and all the clubs work hard. It's not just you guys. And I know there are a LOT of people excited about your opening, more so than any other club as long as I've been on the boards.

Guest DrFired

Don't worry about what some of the people think Stryke, most of us in the board know you guys are working hard on getting the club open. So keep your head up, everyone can't wait for it to open except a few.

just take a look throught the forum. there's plenty of negative remarks to spit in the face of our work. it's the misinformed, the jealous, the rude, and the hurtful people i'm speaking of. ok, now can i stop posting!?

Greg, the problem here is when anyone promises one thing and never delivers...that leaves a bad taste in peoples mouth...it makes talking negatively a lot easier.

I know no one here fully understands all of the hard work put by you and the other staff but some of us want another club to give us alternative and NEW music aside from the norm here. Don't take it the wrong way...people want Nocturnal to open now...We need to party! ;D Keep up the good work and let's get the joint open for summer. If not, WITCHES AND BITCHES for sure. ;)

I just want to know where koky got this idea from....hes a bitch, and we all know bitches cant think for themselves!!!!!!!!!!! :P

but if this bitches and witches party comes through....Koky should be the main bitch....thats what i say!!!!!!!!! ;D

and wear a mask and stuff ? lol :P

Guest DrFired

I just want to know where koky got this idea from....hes a bitch, and we all know bitches cant think for themselves!!!!!!!!!!! :P

but if this bitches and witches party comes through....Koky should be the main bitch....thats what i say!!!!!!!!! ;D

and wear a mask and stuff ? lol :P

Koky the S&M Bitch? ;D

Guest aj2234

all i can say is when it does open and you all see what it looks like you will forget all the delays and missed openings !

Dade and the rest of us want it to open more than you know!

by the way i like the witches and bitches! is it a lesbian party?

Guest mrdonotlikeu

is not negativity really is just frustration after so much hupla and anticipation and having a wmc line up and selling tix do not help at all....... just my 3 nickels.......

Guest Diabolique

Photos on the super-secret section of the website.

LOL, yup, just look for the, what do they call it, um...eggs? whatchamacallit, the hidden button that leads somewhere.

what is nocturnal's deal anyways? Is it THAT hard to open a club?

::)

back to your little hole you girl little girly man ;D yes you wre the main idea guy 8)

Guest djqba

do you all remember the old Mervyn's commericials where the lady is saying "open, open, open, open" well this is how feel about this place. I think it going to cost alot of money & effort to overcome their bad rap... But then again the dark side is always ready to stomp on them at a moments notice. They may never open....

Guest mrdonotlikeu

all the hoopla on the line up, the we are almost there news by their management and some from here and the sales of tickets on wmc pissed a lot of people off... miami has never had such a dramatic club and it hasn't even open yet..... this club better have urinals that suck your di%ck and tell you how good looking you are if they want my hard earned money when they open.

Guest r3nz0
this club better have urinals that suck your di%ck

One club in Miami already has this - club Twist.

Except they're not urinals.

Guest mrdonotlikeu

the club is so VIP that it actually might have them ;)

exactly my point it "might have them".............

Guest dirtyhouse777

i have never given a fuck whether this place opened or not...

in fact i think it's funny that it STILL hasn't opened. "vip" who gives a fuck? take a trip to pacha in Buenos Aires or fabric in london, see what going out is really about :o :-X :o

i have never given a fuck whether this place opened or not...

in fact i think it's funny that it STILL hasn't opened. "vip" who gives a fuck? take a trip to pacha in Buenos Aires or fabric in london, see what going out is really about :o :-X :o

i do agree that the vibe anywhere in a club in argentina is incredible .. but nocturnal is gonna be off the hook .. you say that now , but i bet you "WILL" be going (or trying) there as soon as it does open ;) trust me on that ;)

Guest lulamishka
this club better have urinals that suck your di%ck

One club in Miami already has this - club Twist.

Except they're not urinals.

LOLOL!! Thanks for the laugh, Renzo. ;D