Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude alongside Ralph Falcon 4.16.05

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

i loooooooove tootsies, my favorite strip club EVER!!!! i love right up the street too ;D

TRUE

that's for sundays though remember..... $100 bottles of anything people! we gotta go one more time before they move

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i loooooooove tootsies, my favorite strip club EVER!!!! i love right up the street too ;D

TRUE

that's for sundays though remember..... $100 bottles of anything people! we gotta go one more time before they move

oh yeah, damn right mofo!!!!!!!!!!! lots of booze and hot NEEEKIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! my kinda party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the wheel of friction, i have yet to win that son if a bitch after like 5yrs :-[

Guest durrtylexx

I love tootsies!

But the award for best strip club ever goes to

Mons Venus in Tampa. :)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I love tootsies!

no way man, yes they have beautiful women at mons but you cant drink......who wants to go see naked woman and not drink c'mon its like penut butter with no jelly :P

Guest durrtylexx

I love tootsies!

no way man, yes they have beautiful women at mons but you cant drink......who wants to go see naked woman and not drink c'mon its like penut butter with no jelly :P

In Tampa you go outside and drink in your car.

The hottest strippers down here work at Scarletts Cabaret, the chicks at Tootsies are just dirtier.

Guest Devilicious

I love tootsies!

how true. Before I leave this thread I just have to say....

NEKKIDS!!!!!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

I love tootsies!

how true. Before I leave this thread I just have to say....

NEKKIDS!!!!!!!

I LOVE NNNNNNNNNNNEEEKIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Electric Eel

OMFG we all died If you missed Donald tonight you are retarded. He rooooooocked soooooooo fuckin hard, amazing amazing night. Donald Glaude rocks my world!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

OMFG we all died If you missed Donald tonight you are retarded. He rooooooocked soooooooo fuckin hard, amazing amazing night. Donald Glaude rocks my world!!!

OMFG I DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if anyone missed this they are nuts.

rolly, happyface,claud.talmage,spyderchick insanity jumping up and down on the back bar at crobar was sick so much fun had by all 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

i knew it was gonna be a jam once i knew i was so tired i wasnt gonna make it!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

This is what happens when u have a family wedding, and your kids have to walk on them.....then u have to run around the reception taking care of them for 5 hours.....very tiring!!!!!

i so wanted to go to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::)

FUCKING SICK. Thats what it was.... fucking siiiiick. lol

First of all, Ralph spun a nasty set.. I really enjoyed what he was throwing.. .but omg Donald Glaude just blew the fucking roof off crobar....

omg sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

It was sooooo good too see sooooo many cj'ers in the hizzzouse...... good times indeed... and great meeting anyone new that i met last night....

I'm off to the heat game tonight :P barely. i need more sleep damn it!

andrew :-*