Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude alongside Ralph Falcon 4.16.05

Guest rollyp66

i had fun, but not really because of the music .. it was actually ok ... Ralph & Glaude did a good job but please, get rid of that damn technotronic track (think it was played 3 times last night) the vibe in that club was pretty good and people were having fun << at the end, this is all that matters

it was kinda weird being there after a couple of months .. theres some things i do not like about crobar:

- sound behind the dj booth gets too loud, REALLY LOUD! they need to get rid of those set of tweeters (by the end of the night all djs wind up red lining everything)

- going to the bathroom is a mission

- that little place behind the dj gets ridicuosly packed and thats just a fight waiting to happen

but hey .... overall it was fun and maybe this is just not the club for me, it was also good seeing everybody there, thanks RollyP for taking care of me, you are a great host

lola :-*

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rollyp66

[move]WOW!![/move]

Last night was incredible! If you missed it you should be kicking yourself in the ass right now. Almost all of CJ was there representing which I was very impressed by.

As always Ralph threw it down nasty! I have been telling you guys this for months and I'm happy that most of you finally have heard it and agree! "There some Ho's in this house!!!"

Donald brought his A game!

As always good hanging out with Leo, Lee, Sebastian, Ruben, Alki, T, Renzo, Alex, Jesse, Lola, Andrew, Pat, Coach, Anette, JMT, Sebastian, Kathleen, Ryan(Best of Luck) and Last but not least CLAUD who made me laugh so much last night... I am so glad that you went out last night, you made my night!

In closing... Every Sat @ Crobar.... We make the walls shake!!! Right, Ralph??

;)

Guest rollyp66

AND WE MISSED YOU CrzyC & Lula!!!! You would've laughed your asses of becasue I think Claud has gotten over her fear....

LMAO

Guest lulamishka

AND WE MISSED YOU CrzyC & Lula!!!! You would've laughed your asses of becasue I think Claud has gotten over her fear....

LMAO

OHhhhhh reeeeeeeeealy!! :o

Yes, pics please!!! LOL! :D :D

Guest lulamishka

Ralph & Glaude did a good job but please, get rid of that damn technotronic track (think it was played 3 times last night) the vibe in that club was pretty good and people were having fun

Oh, and Andrew...

Don't be talkin' 'bout my Technotronic song like that!! >:(

Guest r3nz0

Glaude played a different version of 'Pump Up the Jam' which I thought was pretty dope. It sounds more like the original track, which is cool. 8)

Glaude was pretty damn good. THERE WAS AMAZING ENERGY IN THAT ROOM. I haven't seen that much energy since I accidentally gave my cat caffeine pills instead of her vitamins.

Claud, on the other hand, was not so great. She almost FREAKIN' bit my finger off! I just came from my doctor. He ran a few tests and informed me I now have level 2 rabies. No wonder I had a sudden urge to bite my neighbor. Claud, it's so on for you. >:(

Aight, kiddies, I won't be going out anymore 'til next month.

It was a pleasure seeing you all. :)

Are you guys talking about "Pump Up the Jam"? If so, I agree. That track is already played out. Oscar had been playing parts of it for a while and now every dj plays it at least twice a set. Heard it 3 times at Space last weekend and twice at Amika this Friday. I like parts of it but overall Im already tired of it. ::)

Guest mursa

Are you guys talking about "Pump Up the Jam"? If so, I agree. That track is already played out. Oscar had been playing parts of it for a while and now every dj plays it at least twice a set. Heard it 3 times at Space last weekend and twice at Amika this Friday. I like parts of it but overall Im already tired of it. ::)

but thats HOUSE music for you ....it does get repetitive at times . :-\

Guest lulamishka

Guess I'm not tired of it yet since I haven't heard in a club since WMC.

LOL! Speaking of which, I'm listening to Radio1 atm...and it just came on....LOL! :D

Wooohoooo!!!!

Guest eKiTeL

i had fun, but not - that little place behind the dj gets ridicuosly packed and thats just a fight waiting to happen

are you threatening me! ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

i wish i hadn't gotten so broken last night. but my faint memories of last night are all good.

Guest dirtyhouse777

i hadnt been to crobar for a while either... first thing i noticed was the difference in sound :o. it really sucks.

but it was a good time. not really my style of music but alot of energy. u missed a great moment if u werent there when he closed crobar with "mr. brightside"...it was a remix i hadnt heard before and really damn good.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Claud, on the other hand, was not so great. She almost FREAKIN' bit my finger off! I just came from my doctor. He ran a few tests and informed me I now have level 2 rabies. No wonder I had a sudden urge to bite my neighbor. Claud, it's so on for you. >:(

It was a pleasure seeing you all. :)

i too think i may have developed some form of rabies. i was suddenly foaming at the mouth this morning and i realized i too had been bitten numerous times by claud, i think my finger is going to fall off ??? ??? ???

Guest Electric Eel

btw, hung out with Donald on the patio, very cool guy, we told him how much he rocked and I swore he blushed, he was so appreciative. Pictures hopefully posted soon

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

btw, hung out with Donald on the patio, very cool guy, we told him how much he rocked and I swore he blushed, he was so appreciative. Pictures hopefully posted soon

he soooo fucking rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very humble dude, he was super cool on the patio. donald glaude rocks!!!!!!!!!! sundays at space rawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Guest durrtylexx

It was good seeing everyone last night.

Glaude's set was fun the first hour and a half, and then I couldn't take it anymore. Anyways till the next time. I'll see you fockers at Space for Howells!

Guest eKiTeL

Glaude track of the night: "There's some hoes in this house....there's some hoes in this house" <<<<< SICK!!!!!!!!

Player 21 ;)

Guest kcariaga

Great night at Crobar, even though I was only there for an hour or so. Good to see everyone and of course of big thanks to Rolly for making it so easy to get in!

Guest kcariaga

It was good seeing everyone last night.

Glaude's set was fun the first hour and a half, and then I couldn't take it anymore. Anyways till the next time. I'll see you fockers at Space for Howells!

for sure Space for Howells!!!

Guest DrFired

[move]WOW!![/move]

Last night was incredible! If you missed it you should be kicking yourself in the ass right now. Almost all of CJ was there representing which I was very impressed by.

As always Ralph threw it down nasty! I have been telling you gusy this for months and I'm happy that most of you finally have heard it and agree! "There some Ho's in this house!!!"

As always good hanging out with Leo, Lee, Sebastian, Ruben, Alki, T, Renzo, Alex, Jesse, Lola, Andrew, Pat, Coach, Anette, JMT, Sebastian, Kathleen, Ryan(Best of Luck) and Last but not least CLAUD who made me laugh so much last night... I am so glad that you went out last night, you made my night!

;)

I feel like Im the Token in here who always get left out ;D

I have to agree with Rolly..Claud made me laugh so hard...had an awesome time!!

Guest DrFired

dude, that girl bit me more then all of you, so STFU and stop your whining

;D

LMAO!!!

I'm sorry Lee but it was way too funny! :D

Guest rollyp66

[move]WOW!![/move]

As always Ralph threw it down nasty! I have been telling you gusy this for months and I'm happy that most of you finally have heard it and agree! "There some Ho's in this house!!!"

;)

I feel like Im the Token in here who always get left out ;D

I have to agree with Rolly..Claud made me laugh so hard...had an awesome time!!

Lol sorry man you know its not even like that! I got mad love for ya!!