Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude alongside Ralph Falcon 4.16.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest DrFired

[move]WOW!![/move]

Last night was incredible! If you missed it you should be kicking yourself in the ass right now. Almost all of CJ was there representing which I was very impressed by.

As always Ralph threw it down nasty! I have been telling you gusy this for months and I'm happy that most of you finally have heard it and agree! "There some Ho's in this house!!!"

Donald brought his A game!

As always good hanging out with Leo, Lee, Sebastian, Ruben, Alki, T, Renzo, Alex, Jesse, Lola, Andrew, Pat, Coach, Anette, JMT, Sebastian, Kathleen, Ryan(Best of Luck) and Last but not least CLAUD who made me laugh so much last night... I am so glad that you went out last night, you made my night!

In closing... Every Sat @ Crobar.... We make the walls shake!!! Right, Ralph??

;)

I feel like Im the Token in here who always get left out ;D

I have to agree with Rolly..Claud made me laugh so hard...had an awesome time!!

Lol sorry man you know its not even like that! I got mad love for ya!!

LOL I knew you'll be the first one to reply...it's all good!! ;D

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

Sorry guys....Nothing will ever compare to the time I saw him mix, scratch and do his thing behind the decks while he had a broken arm and he had his arm in a sling!!!!

Guest coach

Yeah, I have to agree, that was some awesome shit going on last night. The door staff, as always, was great. And from the moment we walked in, we knew it was going to be a good night.

Honestly, the past few times I've seen Ralph, I have not been feeling his sets, but last night he was seriously on point. Very nice track selection.

Glaude, his first song kind of left me cold, or maybe it was Ralph's last, in any case, the one where they switched, but after that he brought the energy up quickly. But I thought that it wasn't until around 3:50 that he really got nasty. He started throwing all sorts of crazy mixes. We bailed about 4:30 and he was still going off.

Guest Devilicious

What a night....... Glaude is a badass dj and super nice guy!

Honestly, Alex and Andrew, you know I love ya and all, but WTF was your beef with the music? Help me understand because I really don't see how you could be "not feeling it". I'm not trying to be a smartass I'm really just curious.

Personally I thought Ralph started out a bit slow but by midnight he was bangin it out. From then on it only got better till we bailed at around 4:30. Good seeing many familiar faces.... Spyderchic, alki, apotheosis and i (ahem, all SEMINOLES) were the last few left.

Patio was VERY entertaining on Sunday....good times and a lot of laughs.

Lee, thank you ;D

Guest ramon
Player 21

thanks...it was Falcon not Glaude that threw that track though.. ;)

if it was falcon its another track .. i think its forthcoming on juicy.

Guest ramon

the party had a vibe because we were all there period .. and we were all there having fun .... but musically speaking, things could've been wayyyyyyyyyyyy better

still a great party though .. and sometimes thats what matters :)

Guest ILLMATIC

dude, that girl bit me more then all of you, so STFU and stop your whining

;D

LoL! Claud bit me too! The crazy mexican strikes again!

Had a great time. This crew Rocks!

the party had a vibe because we were all there period .. and we were all there having fun .... but musically speaking, things could've been wayyyyyyyyyyyy better

still a great party though .. and sometimes thats what matters :)

you are right thats why i never said on my "mini-review" that i didn't have fun ..

Guest eKiTeL
Player 21

thanks...it was Falcon not Glaude that threw that track though.. ;)

if it was falcon its another track .. i think its forthcoming on juicy.

could be I didn't actually hear it, I just know the latest Player uses that sample

Guest Clauds

[move]WOW!![/move]

Last night was incredible! If you missed it you should be kicking yourself in the ass right now. Almost all of CJ was there representing which I was very impressed by.

As always Ralph threw it down nasty! I have been telling you guys this for months and I'm happy that most of you finally have heard it and agree! "There some Ho's in this house!!!"

Donald brought his A game!

As always good hanging out with Leo, Lee, Sebastian, Ruben, Alki, T, Renzo, Alex, Jesse, Lola, Andrew, Pat, Coach, Anette, JMT, Sebastian, Kathleen, Ryan(Best of Luck) and Last but not least CLAUD who made me laugh so much last night... I am so glad that you went out last night, you made my night!

In closing... Every Sat @ Crobar.... We make the walls shake!!! Right, Ralph??

;)

BOOBIES!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

R U INSANE!!!!!!!!!!! THE MUSIC WAS UN FUCKING BELIEVABLE. did u not see the dance floor going nuts!!!!!!!!! not to mention our whole section jumping up and down like wild gorillas. my legs were like jello i couldnt even dance at space later on.

besides morillo, i havent heard a vibe that good with such energy and control over the crowd in a while!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Clauds

What a crazy night ... Nothing but good times ;D

ALKO-HAULIC, Renzo, ILLMATIC ... so many fingers to devour ... Soweeee ... Lol

Spyderchic, my fear is ALL gone thanks to you :-* ;) ;D 8) :D

p.s. I will post my pics tonight ;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Spyderchic, my fear is ALL gone thanks to you ;) ;D 8) :D

:-*

OW OW OW OW OWWWW literally with all the finger biting lol

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

DONALD'S SET RAWKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sesamestrizzle.jpg

Guest Electric Eel

Spyderchic, my fear is ALL gone thanks to you :-* ;) ;D 8) :D

p.s. I will post my pics tonight ;D

So glad I could help you, lol, too bad it was freaking painful!!

Renzo and Rolly, sorry I tricked you guys but it was pretty funny ;D

I think the saleen has met his match.. you whine as much if not more than he does about every dj's set ::) ::)

lmao

I think the saleen has met his match.. you whine as much if not more than he does about every dj's set ::) ::)

lmao

whine ? im still trying to get rid of all this cat hair ! ::)