Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude alongside Ralph Falcon 4.16.05

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a night :o first time out since wmc and must say I had a fucking blast, music was outta hand,Glaude was good but lets not forget the nastiness that Ralph was throwing down.Excellent. 8)Place was jumping,napkins flying, and peeps banging on walls.Not only was the music great but also being with alot of great people around really helped.Good to see familiar faces and a few I havent seen in awhile aswell meeting some new folks. :)

Till next time...

8)

Leo

Guest durrtylexx

What a night....... Glaude is a badass dj and super nice guy!

Honestly, Alex and Andrew, you know I love ya and all, but WTF was your beef with the music? Help me understand because I really don't see how you could be "not feeling it". I'm not trying to be a smartass I'm really just curious.

Personally I thought Ralph started out a bit slow but by midnight he was bangin it out. From then on it only got better till we bailed at around 4:30. Good seeing many familiar faces.... Spyderchic, alki, apotheosis and i (ahem, all SEMINOLES) were the last few left.

Patio was VERY entertaining on Sunday....good times and a lot of laughs.

Lee, thank you ;D

No beef, I just wasn't feeling the music, there were no transitions , he never built the music up, I felt like I was listening to the same song over, and over again. Honestly it was nothing special.I felt like I was listening to a happy to be hardcore cd. But thats just me, some of you guys probably don't like what I like. The energy was high, and everyone was having fun. I had a decent time, but I doubt that I'll ever go check out Glaude again.

Guest Devilicious

the party had a vibe because we were all there period .. and we were all there having fun .... but musically speaking, things could've been wayyyyyyyyyyyy better

um, thanks for repeating everything you already said but...... i was asking specifically what you didn't like about the music/ what you were looking for that was missing/ how the music could've been better ???

alki, i love the sesame street picture :)

alex, better explanation than the chibster gave though I still don't really understand...

oh well to each his own :-\

Guest mikepayne

Chibster?

Thought it was The Chib?

He's a man of many names... You forgot A. Chibby and DJ Chiësto! :P

Guest ILLMATIC

What a crazy night ... Nothing but good times ;D

ALKO-HAULIC, Renzo, ILLMATIC ... so many fingers to devour ... Soweeee ... Lol

Spyderchic, my fear is ALL gone thanks to you :-* ;) ;D 8) :D

p.s. I will post my pics tonight ;D

Claud, you should be an extra in a Resident Evil movie the way you "devour" on hands. LOL

:P :-*

So has everyone recuped yet or what ???

;D

Rolly, thanks for a wonderful night. DG ROCKED THE F_IN HOUSE...Celebrity of the night...Tom Brady. He was in the Booth drunk off his ass, stepping on DG's records, pushing him all over the place, grabs his bottle takes two shots, gives me one then takes it right out of the bottle. Hey Emi, don't feel sorry for treating him like shit. I don't care how much money he has, no one knew it was him and he was a slush not buying drinks. Plus he's the opposing quarterback. :)

Great meeting everyone, hope to hang out more.

Hey Seb, you missed DG scratching backwards, and didn't bounce the needle... :o

Guest swirlundergrounder

So has everyone recuped yet or what ???

;D

Rolly, thanks for a wonderful night. DG ROCKED THE F_IN HOUSE...Celebrity of the night...Tom Brady. He was in the Booth drunk off his ass, stepping on DG's records, pushing him all over the place, grabs his bottle takes two shots, gives me one then takes it right out of the bottle. Hey Emi, don't feel sorry for treating him like shit. I don't care how much money he has, no one knew it was him and he was a slush not buying drinks. Plus he's the opposing quarterback. :)

Great meeting everyone, hope to hang out more.

Hey Seb, you missed DG scratching backwards, and didn't bounce the needle... :o

Tom Brady was stepping on DG's records?

Tom Brady was stepping on DG's records?

Yup, Almost spilled his drink on the CD Players, Truntable, mixer, what else...DG. Stumbled around stepped on some of his records by his bag. It was funny as hell.

Guest Devilicious

Chibster?

Thought it was The Chib?

i think u know she has a loosen bolt up there somewhere lol ..she has her own names for everything and when gets angry, she starts throwing ice cubes at the crowd :P

I've got lots of bolts loose, and trust me honey you have NOT seen me angry. :o

And I wasn't throwing ice at the crowd, only at YOU ;D