Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donald Glaude alongside Ralph Falcon 4.16.05

Guest rollyp66

Guest rollyp66

Tom Brady was stepping on DG's records?

Yup, Almost spilled his drink on the CD Players, Truntable, mixer, what else...DG. Stumbled around stepped on some of his records by his bag. It was funny as hell.

Where was I when this was going on??

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics came out gr8... 8)

i dunno dude .. you and clauds look like you guys had a great night .. looks like there was a haze somewhere.. or "SOME" haze somewhere ;D

47b5da39b3127cce916d83a53e2a00000016108AbtmLRo4Zt1.jpg

Guest rollyp66

pics came out gr8... 8)

i dunno dude .. you and clauds look like you guys had a great night .. looks like there was a haze somewhere.. or "SOME" haze somewhere ;D

lol I knew you guys smeeled a little funny

We had to verify his identity first. Emi hates the Patriots and I don't really follow football, so...

I know. Emi asked me if I know a lot about football and asked me who the Patriots QB was... It was funny. Then he sits on top of the railing with his ass on my wife's face. So, I tell him he just did what he did...he looked at me with a face like, I don't give a shit, and didn't get off. Celebrities will be celebreties. :-\

Guest Seb

Chibster?

Thought it was The Chib?

I call him Chibster because he hates it ;D

He is the Chibster, I've been calling him that since day one ;)

Guest Seb

So has everyone recuped yet or what ???

;D

Rolly, thanks for a wonderful night. DG ROCKED THE F_IN HOUSE...Celebrity of the night...Tom Brady. He was in the Booth drunk off his ass, stepping on DG's records, pushing him all over the place, grabs his bottle takes two shots, gives me one then takes it right out of the bottle. Hey Emi, don't feel sorry for treating him like shit. I don't care how much money he has, no one knew it was him and he was a slush not buying drinks. Plus he's the opposing quarterback. :)

Great meeting everyone, hope to hang out more.

Hey Seb, you missed DG scratching backwards, and didn't bounce the needle... :o

I heard his scratching skills were sub-par, according to Mr. Durrtylexx.

Yeah, He had his back to the floor was scratching with his right hand on the left table and his left hand was behind the back on the mixer...very easy to pull off live on the spot... ::)

Alex don't ever let me hear you say that again.... ;D

Guest JMT

Tom Brady was stepping on DG's records?

Yup, Almost spilled his drink on the CD Players, Truntable, mixer, what else...DG. Stumbled around stepped on some of his records by his bag. It was funny as hell.

Where was I when this was going on??

yeah me too. how the hell did i miss Tom Brady in the booth? i was standing right near there most of the night.

Guest DrFired

pics came out gr8... 8)

LOL that's wrong man...even you brother.

pics came out gr8... 8)

LOL that's wrong man...even you brother.

LoL dude look at my brother...

47b5dc26b3127cce9fa65481509c00000016108Aat3LVuzct9.jpg

and tell me does he look like he gives a shit? ???

:)lol

Guest LdySphynx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no but he does look like he is ummmmmmmmmmm HAPPY AS FUCK ::):P!!!!!!

NICE ONE, Leo!!!!!

Guest coach

Celebrity of the night...Tom Brady. He was in the Booth drunk off his ass, stepping on DG's records, pushing him all over the place, grabs his bottle takes two shots, gives me one then takes it right out of the bottle. Hey Emi, don't feel sorry for treating him like shit. I don't care how much money he has, no one knew it was him and he was a slush not buying drinks.

Was that the doofus blowing the fucking horn all night? Rule #1 in any booth should be NOBODY BLOWS THE HORN EXCEPT THE DJ!!!! Like any great DJ, Glaude rarely uses the horn, and that dork blowing it over his transitions and quiet times really fucked with the vibe.

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah, He had his back to the floor was scratching with his right hand on the left table and his left hand was behind the back on the mixer...very easy to pull off live on the spot... ::)

Alex don't ever let me hear you say that again.... ;D

Sorry dude, I've hung with plenty of dj's that know how to scratch, he wasn't doing anything special. I know he's no Craze, but Glaude's scratch was very sloppy.