Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Traffic school........

Guest Devilicious

Guest Devilicious

SUCKS >:( >:( >:(

4 hours is a long time to sit here

at least I have the internet to keep me entertained, much better then going to sit in a classroom with a bunch of strangers :-\

Guest Devilicious

hmmmmmmmm

$30 or $300???

It was a bullshit ticket in the first place, lawyer would have accomplished the same thing but I would've spent much more :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Better listen in traffic school. We don't need anymore bad drivers here in South Florida....

Guest swirlundergrounder

sucks.. i know about traffic tickets. though i went right for the lawyer fuck that traffic school caca >:(

You'd rather get a lawyer than go to traffic school for 4 hours? Goin to court and hiring a lawyer is more than a 4 hour investment....

Guest swirlundergrounder

i never went to court the lawyer went for me.. lawyer was only 90 bucks....... i didnt do anything else

it was over a traffic accident btw

Okay you win..You schooled me.... :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

it got rid of my points plus i didnt have to pay the ticket just the lawyer fee 8)

Oh yeah I forgot about the whole points deal. Is that just here in Florida? How many points do you get?

Guest JMT

i think i may have used up all my traffic classes. you only get 4 or 5 in your life. so looks like i must use a lawyer from now on. i used to work with a guy who averaged a ticket every 2 months and hired a lawyer every time and never once did he get assessed points or take the class. its all a business. you pay a nominal court fee and youre off the hook.

You gotta be careful these days...The justice system is getting smart and although you may think that the lawyer goes for you and gets you off with no points for 75 bucks, the justice system has jacked up their court fees. Meaning they will get their money in the end and guess who has to pay for the court fees...Also, cops now get paid overtime to attend court...so guess who will always be there...

I'm just saying be careful and read the fine print...My wife got an improper lane change ticket, she is going to school to get no points and paid 110.00 instead of 130. The lawyer said it would be 75 plus court fees which is about 100 - 200 bucks...

Guest swirlundergrounder

You gotta be careful these days...The justice system is getting smart and although you may think that the lawyer goes for you and gets you off with no points for 75 bucks, the justice system has jacked up their court fees. Meaning they will get their money in the end and guess who has to pay for the court fees...Also, cops now get paid overtime to attend court...so guess who will always be there...

I'm just saying be careful and read the fine print...My wife got an improper lane change ticket, she is going to school to get no points and paid 110.00 instead of 130. The lawyer said it would be 75 plus court fees which is about 100 - 200 bucks...

How did she make an improper lane change? By not using her signal?

i think i may have used up all my traffic classes. you only get 4 or 5 in your life. so looks like i must use a lawyer from now on. i used to work with a guy who averaged a ticket every 2 months and hired a lawyer every time and never once did he get assessed points or take the class. its all a business. you pay a nominal court fee and youre off the hook.

goddamn dude, learn how to drive! :P

hahaha

Guest swirlundergrounder

hahaha

Better yet. Use public transportantion and get off the roads.....lol

Guest JMT

hahaha

or just get a better radar detector.

hahaha

or just get a better radar detector.

i think i'd be scared just to have you as a passenger in my car

Guest Devilicious

WOW ya'll made me realize just how lucky I am....

Passed my online traffic school with flying colors ;D

Now I cross my fingers for me and everyone else out there who has to deal with traffic cops.