Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NAUSEA @ Pure Nightlife

Guest Nausea

Guest coach

I thought it was kind of a funny idea, but I can't even read that microscopic print. Would it be possible to just put the promotion up in plain text?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saintjohn

This promotion is giving me punk rock flashbacks (not that that's a bad thing). As for the fine print, I tried right clicking and saving the picture, then opening it up in Photoshop, and I'm still having trouble reading it.

Nausea

Bloody red eyes go to

Nausea

Bloody red eyes go to

Nausea

Bloody red eyes go to

Sleep

screens_feature2-1.jpg

Guest AlanS

John, is that X? ;)

Anyway...sorry, but this is just a horrible concept/flyer, but good luck with the night :)

Guest lulamishka

when you're climbing up a ladder and you feel something splatter...

rofl...

...when you're sliding into first and you feel something burst...

Guest Clauds

MAn I'm Nautious right now... Can I work your door??? I'll puke on people while they come in

Hahahahahahahaha ... too funny!

Guest AlanS

MAn I'm Nautious right now... Can I work your door??? I'll puke on people while they come in

LMAO!! Get well soon dude!

Guest DrFired

LOL

feel better dude!

Guest DrFired

Party where it's OK to barf!!! 8)

if that's the case..the aroma for this party is going to be great!! :-X

Guest synthandBOOM

to be quite frank...i love it!! its amazing...its about time to see the filth put back into nightlife. thats when you have the at most fabulous time! say what you say but I gotta hand it to the fuckers doing this...they swung their dicks and clits out and heaved their creativness into it, i mean what did you all think when "backdoor bamby" was out, yes not as revolting but definatley as odd. AT NAUSEA I SHALL DANCE! ;D

Guest synthandBOOM

its funny how everyone has already decided not to go...yet they can't seem to stop talking about it. im sure the promoters wanted that more than you people at their bar drinking their alcohol for free. ::)

Guest Ohdaseat

All You Idiot's, with your negative and imature "post" can all bite me. Nausea is apparently to good of a gathering, for little computer geek's like yourself, who have nothing better to do, then bitch about someone else's hard work.. . . .At least some one is doing something with there life, then Bitch an mone about something so FIERCE that they can possible comprend. And if you guy's would like to send me a comment? Send them to, ABrickWall@Screwyouidiot.com Have a great day and see you At NAUSEA! The firece's part miami can hande on a week day. .. . ;D