Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NAUSEA @ Pure Nightlife

Guest Nausea

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chickonlsd

i like it...it looks cool...weird ass fcking concept but at least its something different .... (ps to the party) these fcking ppl love going to see oscar g every weekend dont expect their simple minds to learn to appreciate something fresh ...

Guest kurtispm8

i like it...it looks cool...weird ass fcking concept but at least its something different .... (ps to the party) these fcking ppl love going to see oscar g every weekend dont expect their simple minds to learn to appreciate something fresh ...

Yea ok...

The firece's part miami can hande on a week day. .. .

What's the fierce's part?

lol

Hey, expect some ball breaking when you pomote a party called Nausea, talk about childish.

All joking aside, post for awhile & we won't break your balls, if you have any that is..?

Have fun @ the party though!!

Guest scarab

All You Idiot's, with your negative and imature "post" can all bite me. Nausea is apparently to good of a gathering, for little computer geek's like yourself, who have nothing better to do, then bitch about someone else's hard work.. . . .At least some one is doing something with there life, then Bitch an mone about something so FIERCE that they can possible comprend. And if you guy's would like to send me a comment? Send them to, ABrickWall@Screwyouidiot.com Have a great day and see you At NAUSEA! The firece's part miami can hande on a week day. .. . ;D

thats a bad link!? :'(

;D

Guest coach

So, anyway, as I mentioned, if one of you promoters could post the lineup in readable sized text, I would sure promote it. I will say that this is an unusual promotional technique, but mainly it is about the music. So, I'd like to know who is playing and what kind of stuff they play.

Guest musicalmissionary

So, anyway, as I mentioned, if one of you promoters could post the lineup in readable sized text, I would sure promote it. I will say that this is an unusual promotional technique, but mainly it is about the music. So, I'd like to know who is playing and what kind of stuff they play.

I second that. Even though I kinda started this mayhem of criticism, I would honestly show up tomorrow night if I thought there was a decent chance of having a good time.... which starts with having a clue about what kinda dj's and what kinda music I might hear. The original post that started this thread had nothing recognizable other than vomit. Gimme some actual legible details and I might actually come check it out.

Guest saintjohn
I second that.

I'll "third" the request for larger text.

Also, people who come here just to advertise a party shouldn't expect a warm welcome. This online community doesn't exist for the convenience of promoters. A lot of the responses in this thread have been rude, but a little introduction and explanation (and maybe even a special offer for the CoolJunkies) would've prevented most (or all) of the teasing. If you want our hard-earned cash, you'll have to do better than "Are you tired of the same old stuff, wanna try something different. Then come join us."

That said, I am "tired of the same old stuff," and I appreciate any effort to offer Miami more dance music diversity.

Guest MistressVomitrex

i feel the love in this room , makes me all tingly and warm inside...but i know guys the resolution sucks but i was doing it in a rush ...im gonna make it all pretty for all of u , cuz u all love me !!!

Guest coach

No need to totally remake the flyer, I'm sure it's readable when in printed form. Just post the lineup in plain text.

Guest james stratus

Best I could tell was Disco, Punk Rock, Mash Up, electro and synth pop on the flyer under different DJs. Don't quote me on that though.

Guest MistressVomitrex

sorry im not a pc wiz , so i did the best i could do , but i do wanna thank you all for ur comments , you guys rock ! i know u guys are a little confused about my concept ..but i just want to bring a psychotic night to the scene which ive grown to love so much...

Guest MistressVomitrex

and about the music : i love it all...i mean i can literally shake my ass to anything with a boom! but i LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE electro sweetness, dirty disco, synthesized nu wave, sleazy house, bangin' techno, electronic body music, scrubbing da ground boom boom, and explicit rap!

Guest saintjohn
electro sweetness, dirty disco, synthesized nu wave, sleazy house, bangin' techno, electronic body music, scrubbing da ground boom boom, and explicit rap!

If that's what Nausea's about, I'm looking forward to it.

Guest AlanS
John, is that X?

Yes, from Decline of Western Civilization.

Love that documentary, but haven't seen it in ages. Germs, Black Flag (with Keith Morris on vocal), Fear, etc...oh yeah!