Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NAUSEA @ Pure Nightlife

Guest Nausea

Guest saintjohn
Love that documentary, but haven't seen it in ages.

http://www.declinemovies.com/

It's supposed to be available on DVD "soon." I'm ready to replace my VHS copy of a copy of a copy.

There was never any such thing as new wave. It was the polite thing to say when you were trying to explain you were not into the boring old rock and roll but you didn't dare to say 'punk' because you were afraid to get kicked out of the fucking party and they wouldn't give you coke anymore. There is new music, there is new underground sound, there is noise, there is punk, there is power pop, there is ska, there is rockabilly . . . but "new wave" doesn't mean shit.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MistressVomitrex

awesome so u guys! i promise i'll give u all a lapdance :-D and unlike my other job...this time i will let u guys touch ;)

Guest LeVeL

awesome so u guys! i promise i'll give u all a lapdance :-D and unlike my other job...this time i will let u guys touch ;)

Ohh shittttttttttttttt................. 8)

Guest chickonlsd

i completely forgot to congratulate you Mistress im about a day late but it was fucking awesome...love the atmosphere love the crowd , but I LOVED the show!!! that song... i just kept hearing nausea but pls reply back and let me know who sings it... , it was insane . i was so drunk i went up to u but i dont think u recognized me. i had a final the day after i wish i stayed longer , looking forward to the asylum! oh yeah that man...i think gayboner ! FANTASTIC MIX ! LOVE HIM!

Guest r3nz0
oh yeah that man...i think gayboner ! FANTASTIC MIX ! LOVE HIM!

The DJ's name was Gayboner? ???

I don't even have to work for a joke anymore.

Guest MistressVomitrex

thank you chick..i know i was kinda plastered myself and the song is by Adult this really good electro band , i dont remember how many ppl were there ,i forgot the headcount . It was my first event so i was kinda trashed next month i ll try to be sober as long as possible . i hope u did like the show , next months its gonna be even crazier at the asylum.