Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eclipse this Friday

Guest pod

Guest Devilicious

Eclipses are over rated!!!!

False!

[woah i'm still in traffic school-mode]

anyway, didn't you ever see little shop of horrors???

I'm always up for a rare astronomical phenomenon 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

False!

Show me a supernova, a black hole, a quasar, a pulsar a neutron star or a galaxy colliding with another and then we'll talk....Eclipses are over rated!!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

cool. experts say it is best viewed with the naked eye.

and binoculars. REALLY strong binoculars

It's not good for your eye sight to view the suns corona with the naked eye. Let alone strong binoculars with the naked eye

cool. experts say it is best viewed with the naked eye.

and binoculars. REALLY strong binoculars

It's not good for your eye sight to view the suns corona with the naked eye. Let alone strong binoculars with the naked eye

ohhhhhhhhhhh :P

come on terry

Guest james stratus

False!

Show me a supernova, a black hole, a quasar, a pulsar a neutron star or a galaxy colliding with another and then we'll talk....Eclipses are over rated!!!!

If you see any of that, it will the last thing you do see ;D Oh and the return of SS will start exactly at 6:15 this friday 8) A party is always good when you have an astronomical phenomenon backing it up ;D

Guest pod

You don't actually see a black hole. You see the accretion disk as the surrounding matter spirals in past the event horizon.

cygnus_X-1.jpg

As for supernovae, pulsars, and galactic collisions, those'd be nifty to see, but I'd hate to have either in the immediate vicinity.

Guest swirlundergrounder

You don't actually see a black hole. You see the accretion disk as the surrounding matter spirals in past the event horizon.

cygnus_X-1.jpg

As for supernovae, pulsars, and galactic collisions, those'd be nifty to see, but I'd hate to have either in the immediate vicinity.

Of course you can't see a black hole because there's no light around it. But the disc of matter entering the event horizon awaiting to be crushed into nothing is what I'd like to see if at all possible... (Something like in that old Disney movie 'The Black Hole')

Guest Cosmigonon

cygnus_X-1.jpg

I used to trip this shit a lot when I was a kid, but my brain doesn't work anymore... :'(

Guest shannon_coolj.

i like the little pie sign in the care-o-meter...lol

anyway, anything related to the universe is amazing. even ECLISPES...don't be ungrateful. be thankful that we live in a beautiful world, damn it! >:(