Clubplanet Nightlife Community

classic WWF fans

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Wrestlemania was last weekend and the "wwe" had its annual hall of fame inductions. the 2005 class was legendary and included: Hulk Hogan, Nikolai Volkoff, Jimmy "Mouth-of-the-South" Hart, Bob Orton Jr, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, perennial villan The Iron Sheik, and none other than Hot Rod himself, “Rowdy†Roddy Piper. all classic names from the true golden age when wrestling was good! LOL

8)

millsie, I hope you tivo-ed biatch.

Wrestlemania was last weekend and the "wwe" had its annual hall of fame inductions. the 2005 class was legendary and included: Hulk Hogan, Nikolai Volkoff, Jimmy "Mouth-of-the-South" Hart, Bob Orton Jr, "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff, perennial villan The Iron Sheik, and none other than Hot Rod himself, “Rowdy†Roddy Piper. all classic names from the true golden age when wrestling was good! LOL

Those were the good ol' days man... i remember all of those wrestlers...

ricky the dragon steamboat, the animal... jimmy superfly schnuka, brutus the barber beefcake, jake the snake, hacksaw jim duggan, junkyard dawg!! lollll

soo many good wrestlers back then... :P

Hell yeah' date=' thats what I call Hall of Famers

[/quote']

Definitely really cool...I just got back from LA. I have friends in the company, so I was a guest at all the weekend events. Being an old-school fan, this was by far my favorite part of the weekend!

Was Jimmy Superfly Snukka there or the Rocking Roll Expres with Capatain Lou Albano in their coner? ???

Good Ole day....