Attn Mods

Guest coach

Guest coach

Just noticed a small thing. If one ends up on the page that says:

-----------

An Error Has Occurred!

This topic doesn't exist on this board.

----------

There is a "Back" button on that page. But it doesn't always work right. I hit it and it kept taking me to that error page. Perhaps, instead, you could put a button that takes one back to the page with the list of threads directly. Or just takes one to the top of the forums tree.

Guest coach

Yeah, that error usually occurs when you are in a thread that gets deleted and refresh the page (not knowing that it's been deleted). Then the "Back" button tries to take you back to the deleted thread, which takes you back to the error page, and so on...

Guest Spankmeister

Yeah, that error usually occurs when you are in a thread that gets deleted and refresh the page (not knowing that it's been deleted). Then the "Back" button tries to take you back to the deleted thread, which takes you back to the error page, and so on...

Sounds like a enigma wrapped in a question encased in a mystery...

Guest JMT

its like being at the corner of 1st and 1st.... how can the same street intersect with itself? it must be the nexus of the universe.

Guest coach

its like being at the corner of 1st and 1st.... how can the same street intersect with itself? it must be the nexus of the universe.

LOL, you must have been driving in Dallas.

Guest macboy

LOL, you must have been driving in Dallas.

or Boca.

Or in a Seinfeld episode. :P

Guest Satan

ack! its a time paradox.....luckily my flux capacitor is still....err...fluxing

-----------

An Error Has Occurred!   

----------

There is a "Back" button on that page. But it doesn't always work right. I hit it and it kept taking me to that error page. Perhaps, instead, you could put a button that takes one back to the page with the list of threads directly. Or just takes one to the top of the forums tree.

I see what you mean Coach! This is really a complex problem. Maybe NASA should forget about trying to get the shuttle launched and focus all their bureaucratic resources on our issue here. ::)

Guest coach

-----------

An Error Has Occurred!   

----------

I see what you mean Coach! This is really a complex problem. Maybe NASA should forget about trying to get the shuttle launched and focus all their bureaucratic resources on our issue here. ::)

Yeah, it's not like they are doing so good with the whole space project.