Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. Soccer FANS

Guest Ar

Guest LdySphynx

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I like sports where you actually grab the BALLS with your Hands ::):P!!!

not every sport is a make out session....

STFU, ty.................if you don't have a sense of humor GET THE FUCK OUT :-*!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest mursa

plz leave this thread ...... and move yourself back to the Cuban Sports section which only comprise of Baseball & Dominos .

thanx .

FIFA

Guest LdySphynx

plz leave this thread ...... and move yourself back to the Cuban Sports section which only comprise of Baseball & Dominos .

thanx .

FIFA

Don't be Hating just cause you have'nt gotten none................im sure you get some soon enough from someone ::)!!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu

thanx .

FIFA

hahahahahahaha!!!!

domino section haha!!

Guest LdySphynx

thanx .

FIFA

hahahahahahaha!!!!

domino section haha!!

Hey don't knock Domino's..............I play a mean game of Parejas :P!!!!!

Guest mrdonotlikeu
STFU, ty.................if you don't have a sense of humor GET THE FUCK OUT :-*!!!!!!!!!!!

u r the one that sounds with a terrible sense of humor and hemorrhoids.. here this fellow can help you:

preparation-h.gif

Guest LdySphynx

u r the one that sounds with a terrible sense of humor and hemorrhoids.. here this fellow can help you:

preparation-h.gif

Oh how cute, you want to play...................ok here i'll play with you!!!!!

bunny-pancake.jpg

Guest durrtylexx

;D ;D ;D ;D

Bayern wins 3-2, but Chelsea advances

MUNICH, Germany (Reuters) -- Chelsea reached the Champions League semifinals for the second successive season by completing a 6-5 aggregate win over Bayern Munich on Tuesday, despite losing the second leg 3-2 in a frantic finale.

Chelsea, in control of the tie after a 4-2 win in the first leg, moved further ahead when a shot from Frank Lampard deflected in off Lucio after half an hour.

Bayern equalized through Claudio Pizarro with 25 minutes to go, after Petr Cech had tipped a Michael Ballack header against the post, and the four-time European champions briefly threatened a heroic comeback on the night of their 100th Champions League game.

Didier Drogba's header 10 minutes from time restored the Chelsea lead and the Premier League side was in control for the remainder of the game, with the manner of victory a lot more comfortable than the scoreline suggests.

Substitute Paolo Guerrero tapped in the equaliser in the 90th minute, before Mehmet Scholl blasted in the winner four minutes into injury-time.

There was only time remaining to kick off before referee Manuel Mejuto Gonzalez blew for full-time to send Chelsea through to face either Liverpool or Juventus in the last four.

"I actually still thought we could pull it off until they scored the second goal," said Bayern coach Felix Magath, who was in charge of the VfB Stuttgart side that went out to Chelsea in the Champions League last season.

"I was certain that once we got a second goal we'd have a good chance for a third goal," he told Germany TV station SAT-1. "But when Chelsea got their second goal it was over for me."

Guest Cosmigonon

I fucking hate Bayern, it was about time for Chelsea to beat them, hopefully they'll win the Champions, that would make Mourinho like the best coach ever, wining it two years in a row, with different teams!! :o :o

Guest Ar

mourinho is a prick... he has a big mouth.. he couldnt even sit on the bench for the last two games in europe because he lied to the uefa about a half time incident during the barca game...

its a shame liverpool and chelsea will play eachother, we are guarenteed of an enlgish team in the final.. which is never good..

im rooting for underdog psv to beat milan in the semi's and then kick some british arrogant ass...