Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Nocturnal grand opening leaked info

V. Barbarino

Guest LdySphynx

Apparently we have a big mouth in the office. Even though Joe posted the Aquabooty info, we had not planned to make any announcement until Monday. Saleen's info is correct...it will be Junior Sanchez and Norman Jay alongside Stryke, Draze, DBJ and some surprises.....

ummmmmmm no edgar v ??

Well he did say some surprises :-\!!!

Apparently we have a big mouth in the office. Even though Joe posted the Aquabooty info, we had not planned to make any announcement until Monday. Saleen's info is correct...it will be Junior Sanchez and Norman Jay alongside Stryke, Draze, DBJ and some surprises.....

ummmmmmm no edgar v ??

:-\

Guest LdySphynx

ummmmmmm no edgar v ??

Guest aj2234

ummmmmmm no edgar v ??

i dont think edgar will be in town that weekend!

Guest JoeBudious

My Bad guys. You know how I am, once the spot is locked the promoting begins!!

You can't stop THIS ANIMAL!!!!!

oh yeah, guys, the club is insanely amazing!!!!!!! You will all understand why it took so long, soon enough.

I havn't been this excited about a new spot since I opened my own club 8 years ago. I feel (mind you I'm the hippy) this rooftop is going to make history, the right way. It already has a vibe!

You will all thank the owner of this place someday. He really spared no expense on giving you the very best. Seriously. All it needs now are the people who get it. Get it?

See you all on the rooftop dancefloor!!!

DO NOT MISS NORMAN JAY!!!

Guest lulamishka

it amazes me, that there is so many dumb people in south florida...

you mean the ones who can't correctly use the word "are" ???

LOL :D

Guest Satz

I think it's OUSTANDING that Nocturnal is going to open. I'm just interested to see how the night will turnout as Nocturnal competes with Sander at Space.

Any speculations?

Guest Satz

I think it's OUSTANDING that Nocturnal is going to open. I'm just interested to see how the night will turnout as Nocturnal competes with Sander at Space.

Any speculations?

Sander is here 5 jillion times this year...

Yes he is, and he still pulls a huge crowd everytime....not that I'm taking sides. If I can make it, I'm going to Nocturnal

Guest JoeBudious

ps who is norman jay????

if he's west coast house, then i'm jumping head first off the patio...

Norman Jay is the DJ that played Mick Jaggers 50th B day party. Just to give you the idea how big and good this cat is.

He's been given a M,B,E, (knight lite) by the quenn of England

He plays the nottinghill festival for 30,000 people every year

They made a movie about this guy "good times"

He is truly one of the biggest dj's in the world and has been for 20 years, not a "hot" today gone tomorow cat.

A true legend.

Do a google search, you'll be amazed.

Guest JoeBudious

Any speculations?

Space will be busier than ever.

Nocturnals success will only help Space.

You will all see.

The two gas station theory.

Guest Satz

Any speculations?

Space will be busier than ever.

Nocturnals success will only help Space.

You will all see.

The two gas station theory.

Joe's answers are so smooth. Good reason for him to be one of the coolest cats in town. Keep that Aquabooty flowing!!!

BTW Jaime is the best choice to have at the door. Not only a nice guy, but a great representative of Aquabooty.

Guest durrtylexx

felix da houscat ;D

Guest Satan

que comepinga

exactly.you took the words right out of my mouth.

just friggin obnoxious

whateva.

leave nocturnal in peace already, they will open when they are ready.

and it will undoubtedly blow your mind.

when you jump off their patio do us all a favor and jump off the east side, take the table, take the bottle, take the comps and be sure to go head first. peace the fuck out. stfu.

Guest JustDade

this is gonna be fun tormenting nocturnal like I do to space...

dade, whats the word on my comps??? My free bottle?

You're on the list -1

Guest web_norah
ps who is norman jay????

honestly if you dont know who he is ... and you claim to be a house music connosseur.

he invented the term RARE GROOVE.

and is a legend in house music.