Clubplanet Nightlife Community

click beep boom is no more

Guest ramon

Guest pod

waaa.

MS lives in Hollywood, FL. OK if you're gonna nitpick it isn't Miami but right now he is "from here".

Robbie? New York originally but he does maintain a residence here and works down here a lot with various artists in their studios.

Ignorant? Nobody's perfect I guess. I'm not a dance music expert. My DJ friends are my drinking buddies really. We talk about everything but music.

I can understand you being pissy about not getting recognized, hell, we've all been there. The thing you gotta understand is that it takes time. It took Oscar over ten years before his hometown gave him their respect and accolades. If you are truly talented, your day will come as well. One day, you'll see DJ Nova on a flyer much like you see Cedric or Oscar's name on a flyer nowadays...

Again, going around calling potential clients stupid and ignorant isn't a wise career move. Especially when you seem to want to play around here.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saintjohn
I've been playing deephouse here BEFORE DHM , and playing tech-house since before it started getting popular .

Whether you believe this or not .....IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME THAT THESE MUSICAL STYLES COULD HAPPEN HERE

I give up.