Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Star Wars : Revenge of the Sith soundtrack leaked

Bling

Guest Slide On The Ice

Dude, you have a link to it? This is like saying there are sexy pics of a hot babe, and not putting in a link to it! :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

Dude, you have a link to it? This is like saying there are sexy pics of a hot babe, and not putting in a link to it! :P

Exactly. Or saying that you know where to get free money but not telling us how to get it....

Guest Slide On The Ice

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=225323

here is the direct link

u must join the site though to dl and u must have a bittorent program

Thanks mucho lots Bling. But I am slighly dissappointed with certain tracks. Especially the climactic Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel that we've waited so many years to finally experience. There isn't enough emotion, enough power in the music in that track. There is a lot of Imperial March which is perfectly fitting, but no hints of Duel of the Fates which I'd expected, nothing remotely evil and sinister as Duel made the Maul/Jinn/Kenobi duel feel like. But the last track, the very last track leading into the closing credits, the very end of the movie, is beyond perfect, beyond emotionally charged. I love that. The music titled Battle of the Heroes, or worded similar to that, is really good. When I first heard it I thought it was the music to the duel, to be honest.

Guest swirlundergrounder

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=225323

here is the direct link

u must join the site though to dl and u must have a bittorent program

Thanks mucho lots Bling. But I am slighly dissappointed with certain tracks. Especially the climactic Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel that we've waited so many years to finally experience. There isn't enough emotion, enough power in the music in that track. There is a lot of Imperial March which is perfectly fitting, but no hints of Duel of the Fates which I'd expected, nothing remotely evil and sinister as Duel made the Maul/Jinn/Kenobi duel feel like. But the last track, the very last track leading into the closing credits, the very end of the movie, is beyond perfect, beyond emotionally charged. I love that. The music titled Battle of the Heroes, or worded similar to that, is really good. When I first heard it I thought it was the music to the duel, to be honest.

YEah but you have to hear the soundtrack along with seeing the movie itself to make a true assesment wouldn't you say?

Guest swirlundergrounder

We need to plan a CJ camp out or something for this movie on the first day of it's showing. Anyone want to go with me? I have never missed Star Wars on the first day. I need to see it the first day b-cuz I couldn't stand to go into work and have all the other Star Wars freaks there talking about it or any of you foolio's posting about it......Fu*k it I'm starting a thread on this

oh hellllll yeah great idea :) post it for sure.....

where do u live by? they opened up a new theather in kendall right by my house

kendall 16 i think its pretty good i hear.

then we can have an AA meeting (i cant call em so someone do)

either after the movie if it sucks... or before and we can act drunk and stupid in line. with the kids and people dressed up as darth vader and obi wan lol

We need to plan a CJ camp out or something for this movie on the first day of it's showing. Anyone want to go with me? I have never missed Star Wars on the first day. I need to see it the first day b-cuz I couldn't stand to go into work and have all the other Star Wars freaks there talking about it or any of you foolio's posting about it......Fu*k it I'm starting a thread on this

i love standin in line with the star wars freaks. its even crazier then the space patio :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

oh hellllll yeah great idea :) post it for sure.....

where do u live by? they opened up a new theather in kendall right by my house

kendall 16 i think its pretty good i hear.

then we can have an AA meeting (i cant call em so someone do)

either after the movie if it sucks... or before and we can act drunk and stupid in line. with the kids and people dressed up as darth vader and obi wan lol

Kendall?? I'm up in Sunny Isles..I was thinking Aventura or something....I posted it in movie junkies...

Guest Slide On The Ice

I always go to the Muvico 18 in Pompano. I like their sound system and seating angles to the screen. I saw TPM there 3 times on opening day, AOTC there at 12am opening day, and I'll be seeing ROTS at midnight too. Terry, I dig you about needing to see it on opening day. Even when I saw TPM starting at 9am on opening day, I felt like I had missed out, thinking about the fans who already saw it at midnight.

Bling, you want to schedule an Alcoholics Anonomous meeting around the Revenge premier? ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

:) cool aventura sounds good i can do after work .......

It would seem like a good spot also because it's in the middle so if anyone from Broward or South Miami wanted to go it wouldn't be such a bad drive for anyone.... I think the key though would be for everyone to agree on a time that the movie is showing at a particular theatre and individually buy their tickets online. We can all meet up for a bite to eat and drinks or something somewhere in the mall b4 hand.

Guest swirlundergrounder

I always go to the Muvico 18 in Pompano. I like their sound system and seating angles to the screen. I saw TPM there 3 times on opening day, AOTC there at 12am opening day, and I'll be seeing ROTS at midnight too. Terry, I dig you about needing to see it on opening day. Even when I saw TPM starting at 9am on opening day, I felt like I had missed out, thinking about the fans who already saw it at midnight.

Bling, you want to schedule an Alcoholics Anonomous meeting around the Revenge premier? ???

What's TPM and AOTC? WTF MOFO? OPP? AOL? REM? STD? LOL? LMFAO? O.C?

Guest Slide On The Ice

What's TPM and AOTC? WTF MOFO? OPP? AOL? REM? STD? LOL? LMFAO? O.C?

Sheeit! All them abreviations are confusing my ADD. TPM is The Prequel Movie, and AOTC is Arrival Of The Continuation. I'll be drinking vodka and OJ as I watch it and eat M&Ms after a lunch of BLT, or some such BS as that.

Guest swirlundergrounder

ok so when do presales start? :P my jedi powers are not attuned to the ways of the force

Don't know but I'm sure that we will hear about it...

Guest Slide On The Ice

ok so when do presales start? :P my jedi powers are not attuned to the ways of the force

Don't know but I'm sure that we will hear about it...

If I remember correctly, and I was on the advance line both times, tickets for TPM and AOTC went on sale a week in advance.

Guest Slide On The Ice

BTW, Terry and Bling, check out this SW board. I've been active there for the last 6 years.

galacticsenate.com

Lola and Orisha, I welcome you both there as well. It is a whole different atmosphere than CP. No flames allowed, no rudeness put up with. I was a moderator there for 2 years but decided to get away from that and just enjoy myself.

There is different atmosphere there for another reason. The owner wants it to remain a semi-family friendly board. There are a lot of teenage fan members, but a lot more adult members. Sometimes I get urked by the teens playing around and acting like teens, but I brush it off and concentrate on my friends who are adults there. And if you want to be completely spoiled you can get into the Spoiler discussions, though I don't recommend it. I myself asked the admin to literally ban me from the Spoiler section because I couldn't stop peeking and learning more about the movie than I wanted to know.

Next week at the SW convention, the mods are going to be passing around galactic senate calling cards to as many fans as possible with the web addy to the site and a slogan that I came up with and suggested for it. "A board for true fans, true discussion, and true community." :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

BTW, Terry and Bling, check out this SW board. I've been active there for the last 6 years.

galacticsenate.com

Lola and Orisha, I welcome you both there as well. It is a whole different atmosphere than CP. No flames allowed, no rudeness put up with. I was a moderator there for 2 years but decided to get away from that and just enjoy myself.

There is different atmosphere there for another reason. The owner wants it to remain a semi-family friendly board. There are a lot of teenage fan members, but a lot more adult members. Sometimes I get urked by the teens playing around and acting like teens, but I brush it off and concentrate on my friends who are adults there. And if you want to be completely spoiled you can get into the Spoiler discussions, though I don't recommend it. I myself asked the admin to literally ban me from the Spoiler section because I couldn't stop peeking and learning more about the movie than I wanted to know.

Next week at the SW convention, the mods are going to be passing around galactic senate calling cards to as many fans as possible with the web addy to the site and a slogan that I came up with and suggested for it. "A board for true fans, true discussion, and true community." :)

CJ is all I can handle right now....