Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli @ Space mini-review UPDATED WITH PICS

Bling

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LdySphynx

I finally uploaded my pics from the patio.

This one is my fav:

scary.JPG

:)

Love your new black lips stick Ladysphynx !!

:P

No Mursa, I will not FUCK YOU...................Geeeeeeeeeeez ::)!!!!!

Guest mursa

This one is my fav:

scary.JPG

Ofcoarse not !!!! I don't want anything inside me ! ;) ...im glad that out of the way .

Guest LdySphynx

This one is my fav:

scary.JPG

Ofcoarse not !!!! I don't want anything inside me ! ;) ...im glad that out of the way .

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I think you have it the other way around....................but if you're freaky that way, then hey more power to ya :P!!!!!!!

Ok, I know Im late on this but I havent had a chance to get to my review until now. First things first, all the haters do me a favor and STFU...thank you. Ok, now. :)

I got to Space about 1245 and saw the really long line waiting to get in. I knew I was still in time for the password so I got in line. However, the line wasnt moving so I knew that they must have already stopped using the password, great! ::) So I run into some friends of a friend from Michigan (did you catch that) and we wait in line for a few minutes till I catch someones eye...EDDY...HELP! He says they already ended the password and how many do I have with me? I had 5 girls and 1 guy...GREAT ratio...he talks to Kirk and they let us in like the rockstars that we are. So there is my first thank you of the night...KIRK AND EDDY you guys are fantastic!!! :-*

Get inside and realize that its Ivano thats playing!!! Holy crap! I have never heard him play the main room before and to be honest the set was kind of up and down. But by 130am he had really hit his mark and everybody around me was rocking out and saying things like "Is that really Ivano?" I TOLD YOU GUYS!!! ;D One note to Ivano...the hat that you were wearing makes you look like you have a mohawk, hilarious but scary looking. LOL!

I make the rounds, get my spot with the gang and camp out waiting for Nic who I thought was coming on at 2am. Well, he didnt come on so I went up to the patio to check out Diaga. He had just gotten on and OMG he was KILLING IT!!!! I loved, loved, loved his set. Although too short he had that patio jumping. Diaga if you have a set list please post it...it was THAT good.

Went back down to see if Nic was on yet and he was....YAY!!! :sigh: With every track that he played I felt more and more in tune with his vibe. I was really wishing my technopussy man was there (Ramon) so that he could id tracks and then send them to me. LOL! All the junkies that were in the house were having a great time though and when we have a big group it just makes the night even more special. Oh and my "OMFG I DIE" moment of the night was when Nic started to drop a track that sounded like "Put the needle on the record and the drumbeats go like this"...it wasnt that track but SOMEBODY needs to redo it!!!! How hot would that be?

Oh another thank you goes out to Space security. Unfortunately I dont know all your names but you were there when I needed you. See, some random person decided that they needed to throw their entire cup of water on me 4 TIMES that night in the main room. When I finally figured out who the bitch was (thanks to a stranger on the dancefloor) I confronted her and she hit me. Me being the non-violent and mature person that I am I simply waved goodbye and went to get security. I didnt have to say more than 2 words and they were all over it like white on rice. However, by the time we got back to the area, she had bolted. But even as I was leaving, security asked again if I ever saw her again and to let them know if I ever had any more problems. What great guys. They know I dont cause trouble and are there when I need them. Big props to you guys. :-*

Anyway, pretty soon it was 6am and I found myself in a bit of drama on the patio and had to bolt for a hot minute but thanks to my VERY DEAR friend...The Chib...I was back in no time and having a blast on the patio. Andrew, my dear, you have gone faaar out of your way to be helpful to me as of late and I really appreciate it. Thanks for being such a sweetheart. :-*

The patio got even more fun when my girl Lee showed up and we got our groove going as we always do. However, the highlight of my morning was having a hilarious conversation with Nic and explaining the difference between a music whore and a dj whore and telling him was a sweet little boy he was. LMAO!!!! He is too cute and I adore him and his music. Again, its sets like his that make me want to be a track namer...Renzo, help me out. Almost every track that he played was incredible and many of them I had never heard before.

Well, time passed, Nic left, the trannys stayed and it was time to go home. Well, time to have an AA meeting. Dont even try to ask me about that...

All in all, it was a great Sunday and Im still tired from it. Cant wait to do it again next month. ;)

And Kirk, thanks again for the pic I kiss it every night before I go to sleep. ;) :-*

Guest JMT
Anyway, pretty soon it was 6am and I found myself in a bit of drama on the patio and had to bolt for a hot minute but thanks to my VERY DEAR friend...The Chib...I was back in no time and having a blast on the patio. Andrew, my dear, you have gone faaar out of your way to be helpful to me as of late and I really appreciate it. Thanks for being such a sweetheart. :-*

so give him a date why dont you?

Guest Diaga

Thank you for those words Carisa 8)

Although it was a very short and commercial set Im glad u guys liked.

Here is some of the tracks I played @ the Terrace Sat.

1. Geht's Noch? - Roman Flugel ( this was the last track Irving the dj before me played , but since he had it on vinyl and i wanted to loop some parts of the song I mixed in with my own copy on cd , I dont think people noticed so it was more like an extended version of it, anyways.

2. Rude boy - juke joint

3. Dirty Filty ( murk rmx) - Superchumbo

4. Out of touch ( extended vocal mix) - Uniting Nations

5. Comfortably numb - Scissor sisters ( this is a jam)

6. Hell in Paradise (murk rmx) mix together with "Geht's noch?" (diaga live mix)

This is where it gets commercial Covacha style LOL

7. Calinda (Chibale extended vocal mix 8) ) Ritmo Dynamic

8. The World is mine (clamaran rmx) David Guetta.

Some of the acapellas I used were :

Short dick man - 20 fingers

Whores in this house - Chris Cox & Irene

the rest were loops and efx from other tracks, those are secrets lol

Thank you for those words Carisa 8)

Although it was a very short and commercial set Im glad u guys liked.

Here is some of the tracks I played @ the Terrace Sat.

1. Geht's Noch? - Roman Flugel ( this was the last track Irving the dj before me played , but since he had it on vinyl and i wanted to loop some parts of the song I mixed in with my own copy on cd , I dont think people noticed so it was more like an extended version of it, anyways.

2. Rude boy - juke joint

3. Dirty Filty ( murk rmx) - Superchumbo

4. Out of touch ( extended vocal mix) - Uniting Nations

5. Comfortably numb - Scissor sisters ( this is a jam)

6. Hell in Paradise (murk rmx) mix together with "Geht's noch?" (diaga live mix)

This is where it gets commercial Covacha style LOL

7. Calinda (Chibale extended vocal mix 8) ) Ritmo Dynamic

8. The World is mine (clamaran rmx) David Guetta.

Some of the acapellas I used were :

Short dick man - 20 fingers

Whores in this house - Chris Cox & Irene

the rest were loops and efx from other tracks, those are secrets lol

ur too late i pmed it to her ;)

Guest Diaga

did u just call me .. "covacha style" ? :P

You know i still jam to that track.. Ok lets call it Covacha / Opium style lol

here it is folks. Please feel free to add

01. A'studio feat. Polina - S.O.S (Skylark vocal mix)

02. DJ T - Robot Riot (Electric Press Repress)

03. ID. axwell sounding tune

04. ID..FEM vocals

05. Tony Sengor - peace...Unknown remix

06. vocal ch00n,"gotta let you go"

07. DONS feat Technotronic- Pump Up The Jam (Gians Crowd is Jumpin Mix)

08. Chiapet - Westworld (balEriks I'm Readier Edit)

09. Buick Project - At The Rave

10. Timo Maas - First Day (Buick Project Mix)

11. ID. v- coded voice

12. Buick Project - chancer

13. ID Sweedish house mafia sounding

14. ID Sweedish house mafia sounding

15. rulers of the deep - the last survivor (buick project instrumental mix)

16. Buick Project vs. J Boy Z - KLF At The Rave [James Zabiela WMC Mash-Up]

17. ID..James Talk sounding ch00n

18. ID. Fem Vocal ch00n. "count on me babe"

19. ID

20. ID techish

21. alex neri - housetrack (steve angello mix)

22. tiga - louder then a bomb

Harold

Guest ramon

16. KLF - what time is love [ unknown mix, maybe buik project, def Fanciulli work ]

Buick Project - At the Rave (JZ Re-Edit)

Guest ramon

at around 3am he dropped that DJT- Robot Riot mix that seems to be pretty popular lately ;)

nice .. i picked that up the first week it came out :)

nic plays great music .. i dont care what people label him as .. he makes me dance :)

Guest JLEE22

all this talk of the freaks on the patio. got andrew all nervous again.......

andrew.gif

U SEE WHAT U ALL DID ::)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!