Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Justin H Is The M*ther Fucking Man!!!

First off, I would like to thank you for letting me come up to the booth and saying hello...It was a honor meeting you.......

Despite what other haters may say on the board...ur a very cool, friendly dude in person

You def had the red room rocking...It was the only place that I was dancing, the tracks u played were off the hook...

I also like the way you dj, you dont just play one song after another, u play with the songs and get the people into it. That total eclipse song is sick! I liked they way u looped it, u killed them.....

One song that I couldnt believe u played was "casa del diablo" by Don Diablo, that song is off the meter in sickness.....you had my ass moving on that one...

Anyway, keep up the good work! I sincerly wish u luck in the future and I hope u become something big!

Btw, where were my fellow cp peeps? If you were in the red room, I was the dude with grey pants, a black tank with a buttoned down green shirt dancing in the middle of the floor....Hopefully next time I will get a chance to meet the cp crew...

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

avalon%202.1.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US

-----------------------

Find Your Spot....Claim It......It's Your's

--------------

When I Think About You... My Feelings Cant Explain..Why After All This Time..My Feelings...

is that total eclipse song the song that is like kinda slow, no drums, just the music, and its looped over and over again? i guess thats a pretty shitty description, but if u heard the same song then i guess u know what i mean.

anyway, do u, or does anyone know the name of that song. ive heard it a few times and ive been tryin to find it for a while.

------------------

DJ Ignite....Ignite Your Senses

*silence, pianos playing*

Turn around, Every now & then I get a little bit lonely & you never come around.

Turn around, Every now & then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sounds of my tears.

Turn around, Every now & then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by.

Turn around , Every now & then I get a little bit terrified & then I see the look in your eyes.

*drum kicks in*

TURN around , Every now & then I fall apart.

*bass kicks in*

TURN around , Every now & then I fall apart!

*uplifting !!*

>:P

------------------

hmmm.. interesting in promoting? email me >:) ibrealz@aol.com